Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest neesy111

Koeman must have really f***ed Messi off like :lol:

Bonkers how they've got pretty much everything wrong for about 5 years now, just astonishing levels of ineptitude.

Hope he leaves them for f*** all, they deserve it what they've done to the peak of his career.

As you point out, i severely doubt Koeman has much to do with this decision.

I'm just surprised it didn't come sooner, they've rested on their laurels because they had the best player in the world.

Eventually he was going to come to the conclusion enough is enough.

The details of the meeting were leaked and just about everything messi has done with the board etc has been leaked over the last year which is contributing to a massive distrust.  He should fuck them off now imo.

Guest neesy111

Well that's just a rumour, although I wouldn't be surprised.  Koeman's time at Valencia was a disaster when he did similar, almost relegated them.

Guest neesy111

i mean if you're messi and bartomeu doesn't immediately resign or get fired (if that's possible) then you're away like

There's a strong rumour that a faction at the club want to force him out (messi).

Guest neesy111

i mean if you're messi and bartomeu doesn't immediately resign or get fired (if that's possible) then you're away like

There's a strong rumour that a faction at the club want to force him out (messi).

To get the wages down? Absolute insanity.

And a large fee, they are financially in the mire at the moment.

To get the wages down? Absolute insanity.

And a large fee, they are financially in the mire at the moment.

:thup: if this leaving for nothing thing happens he's going to absolutely ruin them :lol:

Guest neesy111

Didn't see much of Valencia last season but if Rodrigo is still as good as he was that should be an unbelievable signing

For a promoted side especially, he wasn't as good last season but quite a bit of that related to the mess Valencia are in again.

Makes our efforts look even more feeble. There's at least 4 clubs on there that we should be able to at least match.

How can Brighton manage to spend that much? Lets assume it's all TV money as their ground wont generate that much. We get as least as much if not more than them from TV, and a lot more from tickets etc so back to the old chestnut..."Where's the money gone?"