Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Dest arrived at Barcelona last evening, so I presume his signing will be announced soon. Really looking forward to have him at the club. Always wanted to have a yank (even if he's more of a cuasi-yank) starting for us.

What’s the scoop on young Konrad? Does he have a shot at playing time for the senior team this season?

Koeman says he likes him but we're stacked at his position, can't see him getting significant playing time. Hopefully we can find a good loan for him because he's too good for the B-team.

:thup: good to hear

We're only interested in a Dembele loan. I'd be very happy with it for now as a Sancho alternative.

No idea why Barca would loan unless you provide a large loan fee.

There would obviously be a loan fee of around £5m or so.

We're only interested in a Dembele loan. I'd be very happy with it for now as a Sancho alternative.

No idea why Barca would loan unless you provide a large loan fee.

There would obviously be a loan fee of around £5m or so.

He’s a big risk Dembele - barely played for 2/3 years - poor attitude - his hamstrings are dodgy - if he can barely last a slow paced La Liga then I don’t know how he is going to cope with the pace in the PL - reminds me of the issue Dyer had with us

Ridiculous how Godfrey, Aarons and Jamal Lewis with 1 year in the Prem are worth 15-25 million.. Benrahma no experience in the Prem and Brentford looking for 25 million

Our lot have Prem experience ( Yedlin, Saivet, Atsu) etc and we cant get a fee for them

Conte just trying to get the old gang back together

Their average age must be crazy high.

They do have a younger core of players as well though - Bastoni, Barella, Hakimi, Martinez, Sensi, Skriniar. Even some of their more experienced players like Lukaku, Eriksen, Handanovic etc haven't had significant experience of actually winning things.

They came very close last season to Juve, only losing out by point. Adding the likes of Vidal and Kolarov seem quite sensible additions to give a bit more winning experience.

Darmian is a bit if rubbish signing but then he's basically just replacing Candreva/Moses as backup wing-back to Hakimi who was their major signing this summer.

Conte just trying to get the old gang back together

Their average age must be crazy high.

They do have a younger core of players as well though - Bastoni, Barella, Hakimi, Martinez, Sensi, Skriniar. Even some of their more experienced players like Lukaku, Eriksen, Handanovic etc haven't had significant experience of actually winning things.

They came very close last season to Juve, only losing out by point. Adding the likes of Vidal and Kolarov seem quite sensible additions to give a bit more winning experience.

Darmian is a bit if rubbish signing but then he's basically just replacing Candreva/Moses as backup wing-back to Hakimi who was their major signing this summer.

The 1 point gap is incredibly misleading. The league was basically over at the start of July. Juve took their foot off the gas massively and dropped 16 points out of their last 24. In reality they weren't really close at all.

Gonna be some pressure on Brewster at Sheff Utd playing in a team that do not create that many chances in open play particularly for someone who plays more on the shoulder than with his back to goal.