Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Cavani is one of those players who I know is good but I must only ever catch him on off days and never see him have a good game bit like Ribery. His age and going into that man united team is not gonna do him any favours

Every time i see him he seems to be missing sitters and letting his team down, his goal scoring record says otherwise but i think like you i only catch him on his off days.

Cavani is one of those players who's movement is very good and gets him ridiculous amounts of chances - and he then proceeds to fluff a number of them.

I'm always surprised by the idea that he doesn't perform though, particularly among English fans. Unlike somebody like Ibrahimovic who for years was quite poor in Europe against English teams, Cavani has an excellent record against English teams for both Napoli and PSG. Indeed his record in Europe in general is exceptional.

We're signing Amad Traore for around £27m. Yet wouldn't pay £17m extra for Sancho. Madness.

So that means no Dembele. I've always been under the impression that transfer story was completely made up by the media, but I had kinda talked myself into selling him.

We're signing Amad Traore for around £27m. Yet wouldn't pay £17m extra for Sancho. Madness.

So that means no Dembele. I've always been under the impression that transfer story was completely made up by the media, but I had kinda talked myself into selling him.

He's not coming until January so I wouldn't be sure on that. We need players now.

Cavani is one of those players who's movement is very good and gets him ridiculous amounts of chances - and he then proceeds to fluff a number of them.

I'm always surprised by the idea that he doesn't perform though, particularly among English fans. Unlike somebody like Ibrahimovic who for years was quite poor in Europe against English teams, Cavani has an excellent record against English teams for both Napoli and PSG. Indeed his record in Europe in general is exceptional.

Set up both goals against England in the WC too. Be more then decent as a back up / cups.

Arsenal bidding for Partey would be a marked improvement on their midfield too.

Big gamble at that price, and given Atlanta has such a specific style that wouldn no doubt be throughout the club. We'll see. Is he getting loaned out?

No he's joining in January. We need a right winger so he'll probably get a chance straight away. No doubt better than James.

A lot of top sources on Twitter including Romano saying he's fantastic so I'm interested to see how it goes.

Sancho for 44m? Don’t Dortmund want 110m?

We bid £91m for Sancho. Dortmund wanted £108m. Just saying if he have the money to be buying Traore for £27m we could have easily afforded Sancho.

Walcott off to Southampton

As they play a 4-4-2, would be interesting to see him used upfront in a pair. Think he would get goals.

Good addition to their mix of forwards, as only Ings looks a consistent goal threat out of their options.

Big gamble at that price, and given Atlanta has such a specific style that wouldn no doubt be throughout the club. We'll see. Is he getting loaned out?

No he's joining in January. We need a right winger so he'll probably get a chance straight away. No doubt better than James.

A lot of top sources on Twitter including Romano saying he's fantastic so I'm interested to see how it goes.

Sancho for 44m? Don’t Dortmund want 110m?

We bid £91m for Sancho. Dortmund wanted £108m. Just saying if he have the money to be buying Traore for £27m we could have easily afforded Sancho.

He's very talented but I'd be wary of throwing him in a tumultuous season, when he's come from such a specific game plan and played very little football, coudl break him. I'd prob have loaned him back out to Atlanta personally but guess its a make or break one. What you don't want is him becoming a target for online abuse if the season goes to s*** and he doesn't play well straight away.

He doesn't get in Atalanta's team so would be no point in loaning him back

The Traore signing is a mad one. Atalanta had already agreed to loan him out to Parma this season.

Getting 70 million for Kulusevski and Traore who barely played a game for them is incredible business - as good as they are/may be.