Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Well ah have to say like, they've got one of the best players in the world. We cannat compete with that like. Aside from the double hat trick Ronaldo scored we didn't lose on the night. We was unlucky. We just have to rurl wa sleeves up, dust wasels down and go again next weekend 

When you’re playing against one of the big boys all you can do is go out there and give it your best. With the quality they have up front and in the midfield we won’t be the only team that comes here and concedes six goals. Despite that there were many positives to take from today so we’ll be on the training ground first thing Monday morning, I can assure you of that, we’ll dust waselves doon, roll wuh sleeves up and look forward to next weekends game.

Edited by Decky

Just now, Froggy said:

Bargain for Ronaldo. We'll make that back and more in shirt sales. 

Fuck it. Come on home son. 

Yeah, I think it's a no brainer. Easily get all that money back.

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

Might have a spare ticket, will be able to let you know tonight.

Won't be able to actually. Wife is away so babysitting duty. 

Said to Eamonn about Arsenal and he's hoping to run a bus for it. Hopefully be the next time I get over. 

Guest HTT II

Wow, even at his age, he’s still the joint best CF/striker/attacker in world football, ah fuck my boy will be wanting a Man Utd kit now. No chance, but I’ll take him to a game to watch his hero live. 

And guess who Ronaldo will make his debut against? Betting he'll score 5.

Best thing is Sky and BT both passed up on the fixture. So, it'll be good to avoid watching it.

Edited by nufcjb

Guest neesy111

Tbf, man utd fans did protest against their owners which is one thing our fanbase has no intention of doing.

Edited by neesy111