Other clubs' transfers

Greg

13 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Are we going to get blown out of the water by Forest this summer? Pretty worrying IMO.

If the finances being reported for that deal are accurate then we would have signed him if we really wanted him.

Edited by Nine

43 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Are we going to get blown out of the water by Forest this summer? Pretty worrying IMO.

Why? Because they want to spend a daft amount of money for a decent if not brilliant goalkeeper that we were only rumoured to be looking at and isn't a priority?

I'm more worried about my morning bowel movements. Would love to live in a world where missing an average player we probably aren't even after after is a worry.

Got this weird feeling when I see other clubs making their moves. Normally I'm utterly jealous and raging at the fat man but this year I've got this feeling of "don't worry it's coming".

Can't wait to see who we have up our sleeves.

He looks a fantastic prospect Fabio Vieira. That's a great pickup for Arsenal. Should be able to rotate in for Saka and Odegaard, and Pepe should be out the door now.

Martinelli and Smith-Rowe for the left hand side, and Saka and Vieira for the right hand side, with both Smith-Rowe and Vieira also able to play number 10 is a nice set of options.

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Spurs in for Raphinia 

Are they still in for Richarlison as well?

Conte plays 3 at the back doesn't he. Wheres he gonna fit all these in?

Edited by jack j

I guess Kulusevski will then be more of a rotational player then, as he is still young. Makes sense.

Son, Kane and Raphinha front three is absolutely filthy to be fair. Absolutely nasty stuff.

Guest HTT II
Just now, KaKa said:

I guess Kulusevski will then be more of a rotational player then, as he is still young. Makes sense.

Son, Kane and Raphinha front three is absolutely filthy to be fair. Absolutely nasty stuff.

LFC levels of a front 3. If they get him and some of their other targets, they may well challenge, but will typically do a Spurs and fall short. Guaranteed top 4 for me though Clive.