Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, KaKa said:

I guess Kulusevski will then be more of a rotational player then, as he is still young. Makes sense.

Son, Kane and Raphinha front three is absolutely filthy to be fair. Absolutely nasty stuff.

Expect them to do well next season, World Cup might throw a spanner in the works as we don’t know how it’ll pan out yet but on paper they will be going in a lot stronger then last season 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I guess Kulusevski will then be more of a rotational player then, as he is still young. Makes sense.

Son, Kane and Raphinha front three is absolutely filthy to be fair. Absolutely nasty stuff.

Might have Bissouma and Eriksen behind them 😂

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Kane, Son and whoever they get out of the likes of Raphinha or Ricarlison is mental. Add Kulusevski in there too as he genuinely impressed in the short time he's been there. Then Perisic, maybe Eriksen. Adding Bissouma to Bentacur and Hojberg. That's some serious talent. 

11 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Am I missing something with that transfer? He seems a few levels below where Man City are at.

Kind of a poor man’s Cancelo isn’t he? Inverted fullback who can tuck into midfield.

16 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

This guy is kinda amazing.

Edit: The Twitter guy I mean.

Osimhen is the striker Arsenal need to land in order to keep up with the moves being made by the other clubs at the top for sure. He's the one I think that is of the same calibre that is still up for joining them.

Nunez, Haaland, Kane, Lewandowski possibly at Chelsea, and Osimhen possibly at Arsenal would be nuts. Not sure what Man United would do in that Scenario, as I don't think Ronaldo quite keeps up with that lot, but maybe he does still.