Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, tom1988 said:

Definitely missed the boat on this... what? 

64% of the Liverpool squad have become asthmatic since joining, 12% of the UK population have that condition.

Seems rather odd for so many people at one football club to be so much higher than the UK average.

When all is said and done he’ll be the signing of the summer imo, especially at that price. Transformative for that Spurs midfield; he’s the exact player they needed to get to that next level. Annoying.

Guest HTT II

I think Nunez will flop… and not in wor own Bruno way either!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Liverpool are blatantly on PED's. If Cyclists, who are tested way more can get away with it, you bet footballers can. 

They literally have a manager who was once bald and now has a full head of hair, almost blind and now doesn’t wear glasses and had yellow teeth which are now pearl white, of course they are!

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Or the allegations against him could come back to bite them.

You might say the opposite for spurs though, they will have done their research on his case before committing to signing him

Just now, Nine said:

You might say the opposite for spurs though, they will have done their research on his case before committing to signing him

I think we’d be all over him for that price, Dan Ash will know the ins and outs.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think we’d be all over him for that price, Dan Ash will know the ins and outs.

He probably does but Spurs are still a much better attractive offer than us at the moment. Big wages, London, Champions League football.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Maybe we were? There may be nothing that suggests hes guilty of anything, if there were Spurs would be taking a massively needless risk in signing him.. the backlash they would get if he was convicted would be enough to put them off.

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

As long as he can play they won’t give a shit. See for example here:

If Bissouma gets convicted he wont be playing though will he? Sigurdsson was under investigation and must have had decent evidence against him as he didnt play another game for Everton, it would be the same for Bissouma if it looked likely that he would be convicted. Brighton kept playing him and Spurs signed him, I'd say thats a pretty strong hint that he will be cleared. 

Edited by Nine

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

If Bissouma gets convicted he wont be playing though will he? Sigurdsson was under investigation and must have had decent evidence against him as he didnt play another game for Everton, it would be the same for Bissouma if looked likely that he would be convicted. Brighton kept playing him and Spurs signed him, I'd say thats a pretty strong hint that he will be cleared. 

Or maybe they played/signed him anyway, like the Mackems and their paedo- having had full disclosure of the available incriminating evidence. I personally feel that given the time scale and the fact he hasn’t been charged but is still being ‘investigated’ that it’ll eventually fizzle out. But who knows. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Or maybe they played/signed him anyway, like the Mackems and their paedo- having had full disclosure of the available incriminating evidence. I personally feel that given the time scale and the fact he hasn’t been charged but is still being ‘investigated’ that it’ll eventually fizzle out. But who knows. 

Fair point about the Mackems but they are probably one of the few clubs actually disgusting enough to do that [emoji38] Cost their chief exec their job as well didnt it? 

All im saying is the risk/reward in signing someone under investigation does not add up whatsoever unless both clubs involved believe there is no real cause for concern, especially in the current climate when it comes to cases like these.

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

You could get Sangare for 30m - Seko Fofana for about 20m - some good players out there 

:thup:

Before we'd been linked to Bruno, I'm not sure I'd even heard of him. I don't think we would have actually signed him at all if we'd pulled off the Botman/Carlos deals.

Still plenty of time and plenty of options.

Just now, KaKa said:

He's on a free I think. I read recently he's done well and should be getting more interest, but the age concerns have popped up again, slowing things down.

Claiming he's 27 on the one I've just read 🤣