Other clubs' transfers

Greg

10 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Feel like Spurs rumours are in the same category as Newcastle rumours - just throw as many names out as possible, 99% will be bullshit.

All rumours tbh. That’s why I’ve got no patience for people getting overexcited one way or another at this point. I mean, just in the last two pages Spurs have been in for half a dozen people, one of which was completely made up and still got a bite :lol:. So much of what’s out there is bullshit and gets repeated as fact.

10 hours ago, leffe186 said:

This guy is kinda amazing.

Edit: The Twitter guy I mean.

Following now. Writes some good stuff, I see. One of the positives of the social media revolution is the emergence of so many well informed, articulate commentators on football. This guy's a good example. Also see James Lawrence A. Of course it's also unleashed a veritable smorgasbord of narcissistic bellends but that's showbiz

Edited by Groundhog63
Write not right ;-)

23 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Following now. Rights some good stuff, I see. One of the positives of the social media revolution is the emergence of so many well informed, articulate commentators on football. This guy's a good example. Also see James Lawrence A. Of course it's also unleashed a veritable smorgasbord of narcissistic bellends but that's showbiz

Oh man I’m really sorry but I re-read my post. I meant he’s amazing because of how much of a narcissistic bellend he is :lol:. He posts a million times a day - either he’s a 20-something on coke or a 14-year-old on Coke. A while ago he posted a whole thread on how amazing Bissouma was going to be at Arsenal. Then when Spurs signed him he posted some stuff about how he wasn’t all that and actually Tielemans was the guy.

Sorry, mea culpa.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Oh man I’m really sorry but I re-read my post. I meant he’s amazing because of how much of a narcissistic bellend he is :lol:. He posts a million times a day - either he’s a 20-something on coke or a 14-year-old on Coke. A while ago he posted a whole thread on how amazing Bissouma was going to be at Arsenal. Then when Spurs signed him he posted some stuff about how he wasn’t all that and actually Tielemans was the guy.

Sorry, mea culpa.

Ha. Do I need that Homer gif, reverse ferreting back into the hedge? I skim read his tweets and read that Sancho interview blog.

Tbf, as I've said I've had a 10 year hiatus from NUFC, I'm so giddy now I'm easily seduced :lol:

Arteta's done well to get the wage bill down and get a functional team together.

But as a manager there's massive question marks - at least in terms of the top level. Arsenal would do well to trade him in for any of the top 4 managers (if it was possible). I'm not sure he's any better than the likes of Rodgers or Howe either.

44 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Spurs buying everyone then :lol:

gutted we aren’t in for him tbh. 

Gah yeah I was hoping we’d be in for him.

Not sure this means they are def in for him though. 

7 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Tottenham complete Bissouma deal. Could they threaten Liverpool and City under Conte? Think the other 2 are just too consistent so they won't but 3rd is definitely a possibility 

They're still a good few players from that level, but third has to be the aim.