Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
Just now, cubaricho said:

This “joke” is seriously unfunny. Just fucking stop it man. 

Nah, if you don’t like it, you know what to do! 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The ‘joke’ has been universally panned on here, maybe it’s time to retire it

I’d seriously rather get banned from here for good, that’s how sad I am over this [emoji38] and if me having a crappy little chuckle to myself with what I do honestly recognise as shite patter RE this Mexican crap, fucking offends people like this, fuck them, they are the sad ones! No offence Amigos!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

From potentially on the brink of folding to a quarter billion spent, I despise these cunts :lol:

They were on the brink of folding when the Russian bailed them out as well, they are the spawniest cunts in football and their fans don't even seem to realise it. 

That semi versus us at Wembley just sums their existence up in 90 minutes, they smugly and undeservedly luck out at every fucking opportunity while you have clubs like us who have been absolutely fucking cursed forever. 

A lot of rage spilled out there over a rumour about a transfer of a player I'd not heard of 3 days ago, apologies. 

I fucking hate them though. 

2 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

They were on the brink of folding when the Russian bailed them out as well, they are the spawniest cunts in football and their fans don't even seem to realise it. 

That semi versus us at Wembley just sums their existence up in 90 minutes, they smugly and undeservedly luck out at every fucking opportunity while you have clubs like us who have been absolutely fucking cursed forever. 

A lot of rage spilled out there over a rumour about a transfer of a player I'd not heard of 3 days ago, apologies. 

I fucking hate them though. 

My hatred of them goes back to the 80s and the days of Ken Bates, electric fences and Nazi saluting arsehole fans. They've always been a cunty club, for me worse than Sunderland in my personal hatred stakes. I honestly thought they might be done and now 250m spent in one window and still they want more, it's never ever enough for them. Just a horrible club through and through.