Other clubs' transfers

Greg

It's weird. I somehow think £55m isn't bad for Mount but also wouldn't want us making the move. :lol:

EDIT: Forgot he's only got a year on his contract. Fuck that on both fronts actually.

Edited by wormy

9 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Wonder how much he ends up leaving for. I’d always hoped we’d be in for him, but I can see the price still being high even with relegation. We have other priorities first you’d think 

Barnes is a really good player and would be a perfect Howe player. I think he’s a little on the passive side unless he’s in a side that breaks really fast and has space but he’d get into most sides outside the top six on the left 

12 hours ago, andyc35i said:

Wonder how much he ends up leaving for. I’d always hoped we’d be in for him, but I can see the price still being high even with relegation. We have other priorities first you’d think 

Hopefully we stay clear of him. Decent stats, but awful 1v1 player. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

West Ham allegedly looking at Palhinha, Barnes, Harrison and Ward-Prowse this summer. 

Good players but wouldn't take any of them tbh. Palhinha is great off the ball but not good enough on it imo.

9 hours ago, toontownman said:

Tbf he spent one year with us and seven with Liverpool. You can guarantee he doesn't give a fuck about us unless we actually surpass Liverpool for a sustained period, at which point we'll probably start seeing 'ex-Newcastle midfielder Didi Hamann'.

Had to Wiki how many years he spent at Liverpool and it had completely bypassed me that he spent a few years at Man City after that, too. 

17 hours ago, The Prophet said:

West Ham allegedly looking at Palhinha, Barnes, Harrison and Ward-Prowse this summer. 

Cracking signings if true but it doesn't solve their forward issue