Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, KaKa said:

With the money they are raking in they will start signing better first team players like João Pedro and Kudus if they can convince him, and the young gems will keep coming in at the youth levels.

Don't think Brighton are going anywhere. Southampton's operation was nowhere near this slick.

Agreed. Southampton didn’t have data driven identikit replacements already on loan at Belgian feeder clubs. Bloom and Brighton are far smarter cookies.

Only problem is Brighton is hardly a footballing hotbed and you can’t see them having an enormous fan-driven model like NUFC, Leeds, other more traditionally big clubs.

Sheff Utd have made £5 million profit so far in the transfer window, I don't know who their manager is or any of their players but if they stay up this season they all need medals.

As it stands they look like cannon fodder 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Spurs in for Brennan Johnson, wonder how Maddison is feeling now, he said a big reason for him signing for spurs was to play with Kane.

Couldn’t care less, we knew he was a mug for signing for them. 

Spurs are the big club’s equivalent of Southampton just happy to coast along and get top 4. Finding it hilarious they’ve binned off all the leaders at the club and are scratching as to why they are having a bad time :lol:

7 minutes ago, Paully said:

£80m? [emoji38]

Aye I reckon that's fair for their age and how much football they've played in England.

Like I said, another good season and their value will sky rocket. Isak needs to play more this season and keep the levels as high to justify being worth more than £80m in my humble, unbiased opinion. I think suggesting he was worth £80m is generous enough. It's a monster valuation. :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

Aye I reckon that's fair for their age and how much football they've played in England.

Like I said, another good season and their value will sky rocket. Isak needs to play more this season and keep the levels as high to justify being worth more than £80m in my humble, unbiased opinion. I think suggesting he was worth £80m is generous enough. It's a monster valuation. :lol:

They are both definitely worth more than Paqueta who’s going for over 90 million 

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Spurs in for Brennan Johnson, wonder how Maddison is feeling now, he said a big reason for him signing for spurs was to play with Kane.

Been impressed with Madders in preseason. I suspect Spurs might do OK this season but they need a CB and striker pronto.

1 minute ago, black_n_white said:

Who do we think they’ll line up to replace Kane? Would Toney had been a shout had he not been suspended?

There’s only Kolo-Muani I can think of

Vlahovic - Toney 

If they knew Kane was going then Ramos would have been a good buy 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Aye I'd be more willing to budge on Bruno. He's worth more than Isak at this moment IMO.

I'd agree with that, Isak is class, and technically his value would be £150m+ simply as it'd have to be something absurd for us to even think about selling him. From a logical point of view, without the "Not for Sale" tax, looking at his season last year, we bought him for £60m, he spent half the season injured, and scored 10 in 22 in the rest of his games, he also has 5 years left on his contract, so £80m to £90m would probably be market value. 

If Caicedo is worth £110m, Bruno is worth £120M at least imo.

Edited by 54

4 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Who do we think they’ll line up to replace Kane? Would Toney had been a shout had he not been suspended?

Already have their ”replacement” (you’re never going to replace Kane tbh) in place tbh. Be shocked if they don’t give Richarlison 6months at the very least as their starting striker. He knows how to score, and works hard, only question is if he can keep fit and stay onside this season.