Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Forgot about Sessegnon

Didn't Sessegnon absolutely destroy us at SJP when we were in the Championship? Sad how his career has so far turned out. Also, how fucking young must he have been back then? Feel like there's some time difference shenanigans going on, the fact that he's only 23 now but destroyed us in 2017.

Didn't realise he was only 17, what a prospect he was back then.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

28 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I always liked Sessegnon & Perisic obviously.

Sessegnon needs to go back to Fulham. So does Fabio Carvalho.

Fuck it - Perisic too.

Can't believe how badly things have gone for Sessegnon at Spurs. That's so crazy.

Good shout him going back to Fulham. Plenty young enough to get things back on track.

Just now, Froggy said:

Given how people talk about him, I'm starting to think Gallagher is one of the most underrated players in the league.

Maybe you lot can buy him to hold mason mounts hands. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Given how people talk about him, I'm starting to think Gallagher is one of the most underrated players in the league.

More than 50% of his passing is safe/backwards 

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Maybe you lot can buy him to hold mason mounts hands. 

Given the state of our midfield, particularly defensively, I'd take Gallagher every day of the week.

Given the state of our midfield, particularly defensively, I'd take Gallagher every day of the week.

Aye fair enough given your lack of legs in there. It’s not going to happen though is it? :lol:

14 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Aye fair enough given your lack of legs in there. It’s not going to happen though is it? :lol:

We're not opposed to dealing with Chelsea. Of all potential deals out there I don't think Gallagher to us is crazy. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We're not opposed to dealing with Chelsea. Of all potential deals out there I don't think Gallagher to us is crazy. :lol:

Have you been linked with him? What’s your budget for this summer Frogman? 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Have you been linked with him? What’s your budget for this summer Frogman? 

Not sure exactly but I think it's supposed to be around £75m + whatever sales go through. Greenwood will be pure profit.

We haven't been linked with Gallagher but I'd be open to it.

Not sure exactly but I think it's supposed to be around £75m + whatever sales go through. Greenwood will be pure profit.

We haven't been linked with Gallagher but I'd be open to it.

Sounds like your in exactly the same boat as us, Athletic reported between 75-100m + player sales for us. 

Sounds like your in exactly the same boat as us, Athletic reported between 75-100m + player sales for us. 

I've no idea how it works to be perfectly honest. :lol: I thought we'd be able to spend more as we're getting rid of huge wages as well. With Varane, Martial and likely Casemiro gone, that's nearly a million a week in wages saved.

Just now, Froggy said:

I've no idea how it works to be perfectly honest. :lol: I thought we'd be able to spend more as we're getting rid of huge wages as well. With Varane, Martial and likely Casemiro gone, that's nearly a million a week in wages saved.

It’s complicated but for you lot your amortisation will be significant because you spend big every summer. 

Also, you haven’t shifted Varane and Casemiro at present so you can’t just bank on the money for them. 

Also, you haven’t shifted Varane and Casemiro at present so you can’t just bank on the money for them. 

Varane's contract expires June 30th. 

Casemiro though aye. Just rumours at the moment. 

Varane's contract expires June 30th. 

Casemiro though aye. Just rumours at the moment. 

Oh shit Varane is out of contract? Apologies didn’t even realise. 

Oh shit Varane is out of contract? Apologies didn’t even realise. 

Indeed. Sad day for me. :lol: He was pure quality but just not available enough. 

We will definitely sign a right footed centre back to partner Martinez.

Just now, Froggy said:

Indeed. Sad day for me. :lol: He was pure quality but just not available enough. 

We will definitely sign a right footed centre back to partner Martinez.

Looks like we will be fighting over the same position, at least Chelsea should be out now :lol: … should.. 

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Can't believe how badly things have gone for Sessegnon at Spurs. That's so crazy.

Good shout him going back to Fulham. Plenty young enough to get things back on track.

Just so many injuries. They absolutely messed with his mind too, poor kid. Hope he can salvage something.

@Froggy is Shola Shoretire any good?

I see he's been released and he's from Newcastle, I'm sure he was hyped quite highly a few years ago and he's only 20 still

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

@Froggy is Shola Shoretire any good?

I see he's been released and he's from Newcastle, I'm sure he was hyped quite highly a few years ago and he's only 20 still

He barely played for us and didn't really do anything. You'd think at 20 he should be starting to make waves if he was going to make it at the top level. Championship beckons I'd say.