Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 hours ago, janpawel said:

Crazy the Diaby fee, they really don't mind spending a bomb on players 

Well jealous of the FFP boost villa are getting 

Also wonder who'd they want to replace, imagine we'd be in the same market for RW.... Unless Bailey is gonna be their first choice RW

It looks like Richarlison and Jesus could be next, are we the only club getting ripped off by the Saudis?

7 hours ago, brummie said:

Random observation, because it isn't a transfer, but it is 'other club', and let's revisit this post in May, but I am calling it now, Morgan Rogers is going to have a fucking insanely good season. 

We tried to change The Man U thread to 'The Other 19' but the mgmt team weren't having it.

52 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think Che Adams to Torino is one of my favourite random transfers for a while

Is he still running around Germany chasing shadows ?

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

I think Che Adams to Torino is one of my favourite random transfers for a while

I'm unsure how he keeps getting decent moves. He isn't a good footballer and doesn't score any goals.

Only £8m bid for Thrilly Thrillmore really isn't a lot these days.

He's weirdly the type of player England need. I would certainly take him at Newcastle for anywhere near that price. Only 23 too.

41 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Only £8m bid for Thrilly Thrillmore really isn't a lot these days.

He's weirdly the type of player England need. I would certainly take him at Newcastle for anywhere near that price. Only 23 too.

Love The VIZ me like

15 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

I am starting to wonder if West Ham are selling Bowen this season. They have already signed Kilman for £40m, Luis Guilherme for £25m and are being linked with big money transfers for Summerville, Duran, Kante and Tomori. They won't be selling Paqueta to cover that anymore, so unless they have a very favourable PSR position, they must be getting money from somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Vaj said:

I am starting to wonder if West Ham are selling Bowen this season. They have already signed Kilman for £40m, Luis Guilherme for £25m and are being linked with big money transfers for Summerville, Duran, Kante and Tomori. They won't be selling Paqueta to cover that anymore, so unless they have a very favourable PSR position, they must be getting money from somewhere. 

Still spending Rice money I guess 

Szmodics is such a weird one because he pretty much single handedly kept Blackburn up and yet he's never had anywhere near that type of season previously and he's in his late 20s

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Szmodics is such a weird one because he pretty much single handedly kept Blackburn up and yet he's never had anywhere near that type of season previously and he's in his late 20s

I thought he looked really good last season, I've never heard of him before so I just assumed he was like 19-20, did something just click last season or something?