Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

The article mentions that clause and basically says Liverpool are going to pretend to not be loaning him:

“Valencia will bank £34 million. Liverpool are due to pay £30 million, with that final £4 million a loan fee stumped up via Bournemouth.”

if true surely that’s a blatant and transparent attempt to subvert the rule which should be knocked on the head.

I don’t get it. If Bournemouth are paying the loan fee to Liverpool then that makes it no different to any other loan. If they’re paying it to Valencia then they’re paying a loan fee to a club that won’t own him.

I'd love it if he was an absolute car crash of a keeper this season and Liverpool have to buy him regardless.

I know we likely couldn’t compete with Arsenal given what they could offer but Merino for €30m seems like such a bargain in today’s market. Where are you getting a player like that for that price?

1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

I don’t get it. If Bournemouth are paying the loan fee to Liverpool then that makes it no different to any other loan. If they’re paying it to Valencia then they’re paying a loan fee to a club that won’t own him.

Presumably they would like to buy him for £34M then immediately loan him to Bournemouth for a year for £4M. The rules say you can’t do that. So they reckon that by having Bournemouth loan him from Valencia for a year then agreeing to buy him for £30M at that time they “get round” the rules. Plus presumably also distorting PSR by shunting that 30M outlay back a year.

41 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Presumably they would like to buy him for £34M then immediately loan him to Bournemouth for a year for £4M. The rules say you can’t do that. So they reckon that by having Bournemouth loan him from Valencia for a year then agreeing to buy him for £30M at that time they “get round” the rules. Plus presumably also distorting PSR by shunting that 30M outlay back a year.

Red shirted shithouse cartel cunts.

Liverpool linked with Wharton for £100 million, probably best to start the negotiations now and he might sign before he retires 

23 minutes ago, Ben said:

Liverpool linked with Wharton for £100 million, probably best to start the negotiations now and he might sign before he retires 

Be done by tomorrow dinnertime given Parish's fetish for the red clubs 

What a horrendous signing for Leicester.  

Skipp is absolute dogmeat, without this move he was destined for a move to Watford when his contract expires.

If it was an obligation to buy if Sheff Utd went down (never ever heard of this before, ever until now), then nothing really wrong with it.

17 minutes ago, Sima said:

What a horrendous signing for Leicester.  

Skipp is absolute dogmeat, without this move he was destined for a move to Watford when his contract expires.

He could have been their manager before he was 25

3 hours ago, Ben said:

You’d have to have some kind of screw loose to spend £100m on Wharton like, as much as I like him.