Other clubs' transfers

Greg

13 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

We apparently approached him early in the summer and were told he was only interested in European football.

oic, not Mitchell/managements fault that we didn’t go for him then? We got the message

8 minutes ago, Paully said:

That's an unreal deal for them bellends mind - £11m - no risk at all.

Bastards!

It’s not exactly no risk. I’m surprised they gave him a four year contract. He could easily end up being a waste of >£5m a year until 2028.

But it’s much easier for them to swallow that if necessary than it would be for us.

Gutted about Chiesa. Been a big fan of the player for a while. Especially given the fee branded about all summer. 

Could only assume there was either something not quite right with him, or that he was keen coming to us.

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

Really, you think he’s that bad? I’ve not watched him a lot but I saw a couple of games last season in the championship and I thought he looked decent 

He might not be the best, but his unveiling vid is top draw. 

Ffs. [emoji38]

45 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd have taken a punt on him. Might never be good enough for the Premier League but we could have always loaned him out and probably recouped the money for him.

Lots of talent in the EFL that we seemingly haven't had the nous to tap yet. Palace are a good example of utilising it.

9 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I'd have taken a punt on him. Might never be good enough for the Premier League but we could have always loaned him out and probably recouped the money for him.

Lots of talent in the EFL that we seemingly haven't had the nous to tap yet. Palace are a good example of utilising it.

We don’t have the finances to be able to do this 😅