Other clubs' transfers

Greg

13 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Osimhen is being linked for £65m. Bloody cheap. 
Put the Guehi money there and let’s go 4-4-effin-2

Prime example of how not selling doesn't allways work out. They rejected like 140m euros or so last summer, and finished 10th. Now the price is about half of what it was.

Wonder what Guehi thinks of Palace seemingly pricing him out of a move that he reportedly (word of mouth) was interested in, for them to then go and sign two more centre halves (I know one was an Andersen replacement). 

Just now, TK-421 said:

Wonder what Guehi thinks of Palace seemingly pricing him out of a move that he reportedly (word of mouth) was interested in, for them to then go and sign two more centre halves (I know one was an Andersen replacement). 

They play 3 at the back in fairness.

10 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Any American guys here have an opinion on Johnny Cardoso? I’ve not noticed him at all before but we’ve sort of bought a share of him as part of a deal with Betis :lol:

Show off 

25 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Any American guys here have an opinion on Johnny Cardoso? I’ve not noticed him at all before but we’ve sort of bought a share of him as part of a deal with Betis :lol:

Like third party ownership?

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

I haven’t seen him play, but apparently he’s well regarded at Betis.