Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I know wages are a massive factor but loans in that type of situation always amaze me.  Juventus presumably trying to cover the €100m they spent on Ronaldo but decide to loan out a player they paid €90m for.  Really weird.

I know wages are a massive factor but loans in that type of situation always amaze me.  Juventus presumably trying to cover the €100m they spent on Ronaldo but decide to loan out a player they paid €90m for.  Really weird.

It'll be creative accounting. Italian clubs are always at it and Milan are ran by a group of shysters n all.

Especially when they're linked with Pogba.

Leeds sign Patrick Bamford for up to £10m, matching if not exceeding what we've done with any summer signing.

Brings a whole new meaning to 'we don't want to do a Leeds'.

Leeds sign Patrick Bamford for up to £10m, matching if not exceeding what we've done with any summer signing.

Absolutely verging on criminal how we cant compete spending wise with teams in the Championship like Forest,Leeds,Derby,Stoke etc

Being far far outspent by Stoke and Forest

It's a €16mil loan fee with an option to buy for €36 mil next season.

Milan are buying Higuain for €54 mil for all purposes . Just creative accounting to avoid ffp issues.

It's a €16mil loan fee with an option to buy for €36 mil next season.

Milan are buying Higuain for €54 mil for all purposes . Just creative accounting to avoid ffp issues.

Is it one of those obligation to buy deals that always show up in Italy? Still think that's a good price for him.

It'll be creative accounting. Italian clubs are always at it and Milan are ran by a group of shysters n all.

I thought Milan were supposed to be on the bones of their arse financially?

Didn't realise Bonucci was going back the other way.

I thought Milan were supposed to be on the bones of their arse financially?

Didn't realise Bonucci was going back the other way.

They got investment from highly dubious American vulture fund - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Management_Corporation

Absolutely verging on criminal how we cant compete spending wise with teams in the Championship like Forest,Leeds,Derby,Stoke etc

Being far far outspent by Stoke and Forest

We're being outspent by teams that haven't bought a player, man. :lol: