Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Alireza Jahanbakhsh to Brighton.

Sick of this, like :( :(

Broken their transfer record for him. They broke it for Bissouma just a couple of weeks ago too

£17m. It breaks OUR transfer record too. Can’t compete with Brighton man.

Think we're never breaking our transfer record under Ashley, we purposely don't under his instruction clearly. The day he fucks off, or dies, i'm not fussy can't come too soon.

I believe this too in nearly 11 years of his tenure we've never broken our record and not even come close to it. Compare that to how many time all other Premier League teams have done it in that time and it becomes even more embarrassing.

It truly is a pathetic statistic it would be interesting to see how many other teams in the whole of the 92 league teams have also not broken their transfer record since 2005

Barry Douglas going from Wolves to Leeds.  Thought he was one of their better players in the Championship.

His name is Barry Douglas, he's consigned to the championship for life. Even if Messi had his name he wouldn't stand a chance.

Think we're never breaking our transfer record under Ashley, we purposely don't under his instruction clearly. The day he fucks off, or dies, i'm not fussy can't come too soon.

I believe this too in nearly 11 years of his tenure we've never broken our record and not even come close to it. Compare that to how many time all other Premier League teams have done it in that time and it becomes even more embarrassing.

It truly is a pathetic statistic it would be interesting to see how many other teams in the whole of the 92 league teams have also not broken their transfer record since 2005

Even if there are a few i doubt it'll be on purpose, it might be through lack of funds etc but not because their billionaire owner is a world champion arsehole. Pathetic is perfect to describe how we do business  O0

Schurrle joining Fulham on a two year loan deal.

Can't remember a PL team signing someone on one of those deals before

Can't recall a single one. Had a good think and browse. Possibly the first in the Premier League, seems to be more common elsewhere like, Coman & Rodriquez to Bayern recently to name a few.

Maguire to Man Utd for £65m being mentioned. They need someone like that. Shit transfer for the Premier League though.

Do they?  Defence was hardly what they struggled with last season.

Because their were regularly 9 of them.

Maguire didn't look too clever in our win at Leicester in April. Shelvey dummied him easily for our first goal and he could easily have been sent off for pushing Gayle in the face. I think he still lacks the composure you see in the best CHs.