Other clubs' transfers

Greg

You'll see them finishing 3rd-4th for next 3-4 seasons.  Atletico will jump them next season.

They are not in a great position themselves. But Real Madrid will have a clear run for the title in the next 2-3 years, indeed.

Should try to rebuild around a starting trio of Coutinho, Griezemann and Dembele and hope they can fulfill their potential. Let's be honest, those three are very very very talented footballers and maybe they just need the freedom and confidence to bring back their football.

I like Dembele, but it's a high-risk strategy envisioning building a team around him, considering his shocking injury record in recent years

Stones must be off if that's true. He'll be 4th choice at best

Ake, Laporte, Koulibaly,  Stones, Otamend, Fernandinho, Garcia.

Makes it all the more imperative we sign Rob Holding to keep a pace in the CB league

I'd be getting rid of Otamendi instead of Stones personally, theres hope of salvaging stones while Otamendi is 32 and not that good to begin with

I'd be getting rid of Otamendi instead of Stones personally, theres hope of salvaging stones while Otamendi is 32 and not that good to begin with

Seems like Pep has zero faith in Stones

Leeds if they don’t get White?

Nope already signed a CB, and will shortly sign another one in the coming days from Croatia

Were always signing Koch. Gvardiol is only 18. They'll be looking another I'd say.