Other clubs' transfers

Greg

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Didn't @brummiecall this last week?

Yes - i was told we are definitely very interested in him. 

Nothing more than that though, don't know anything about bids or what not but just that Emery really likes him and we're very interested.

On 30/06/2023 at 16:28, leffe186 said:

Depends if Carvalho’s immunity to yellow cards is transferable.

3 hours ago, brummie said:

Who will they get to replace Fabinho in that role of constantly hacking at opponents, producing clear fouls, only for them to go entirely unpunished by Liverpool loving match officials?

26 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I thought he would have been one of our main targets tbh.

Yeah he’s the one I think we should go for on the right side as he ticks all the boxes for us. I’d be amazed if we don’t try for him if he’s up for sale, but you’d think that a +£60m fee may be the issue 

1 hour ago, Tina Tooner said:

Yea but that midfield will need to gel. Henderson and Fabinho would have been the experience to help them do that. Eventually they will be fine but could take time. 

They are both done though. That's a major reason for their decline last season. Get in some lads that can still press.

That’s the problem. Johnson will be a rip off because it’s PL sides doing the transaction. Barnes is attractive because of the relegation. Unless we offload ASM for a huge sum, we won’t be going near Johnson at those kind of fees. That’s before a LB & CB cover.

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

image.thumb.png.f8828652ebc5e8c8bc97327a794d2c6e.png

Jordan Henderson joining equifax 

Gettin’ that bag. Good for him. Accomplished pretty much all he can with Liverpool.

Edited by Deuce

Johnson and Diaby play in the same position so is it a case of picking up the one they can get the best deal on? 

Johnson has the potential to be really good if he can work on his strength when carrying the ball.

31 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Think Liverpool should really do the right thing by him... But no doubt they will want £100 million!

They’ll cut their boy Stevie G. a sweetheart deal of only £60m