Other clubs' transfers

Greg

What the fuck is going on man, how stupid do you have to be to go to Chelsea? Unless all you care about is dollar and sitting on a bench a lot, you’d surely choose Liverpool. I say that as someone who hates liverpool. It is funny but could footballers be any more thick

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What the fuck is going on man, how stupid do you have to be to go to Chelsea? Unless all you care about is dollar and sitting on a bench a lot, you’d surely choose Liverpool. I say that as someone who hates liverpool. It is funny but could footballers be any more thick

True, but you have a very short shelf life as a footballer.

Chelsea will be offering him the standard 150k, 8 year contract Vs Liverpool's 4 year 120k contract.

Huge reassurance for him and his family and he can stay down south. 

We all know that after 3 years, if he wants out of a contract to move on (either because he wants to leave or Chelsea want rid) he will get it.

So, now Chelsea are going to turn around and try to offload Conor Gallagher on West Ham for similar fee? I can see that Moyes must be desperate to get some players in, but it seems like Chelsea needs to sell more than the Hammers need to buy.  Could help them to get a decent price. That or Chelsea ship their local boy — who only ever wanted to play for Chelsea— off to Saudi Arabia.

Edited by gazza ladra

I am desperately hoping that my theory of “young footballers who instantly land a 250k per week, nine-year contract will suffer immediate demotivation “ holds true. Especially when there’ll be 30 other young footballers sharing the locker room with you.

it’s absolutely hilarious, this will pull Liverpool into full on panic buying mode. With regards to Chelsea, I really think they know there going to break FFP, so are signing the players now to long contracts(so they don’t lose them for nothing) to see out a transfer ban 

6 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

True, but you have a very short shelf life as a footballer.

Chelsea will be offering him the standard 150k, 8 year contract Vs Liverpool's 4 year 120k contract.

Huge reassurance for him and his family and he can stay down south. 

We all know that after 3 years, if he wants out of a contract to move on (either because he wants to leave or Chelsea want rid) he will get it.

I thought the league or UEFA had passed some rule regarding those long term contracts and amortization.

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

One of our lot tweeted that Klopp v NUFC touchline patter and a scouse fan jumped in slagging him off. I replied having a dig at Klipperty's then I got a mini pile in from a few of them ??

Apparently I'm a thick as a slug, we're tin pot, they'd get more sense talking to the dog shit in their garden and calling Klipperty, Klipperty is childish ?

Mind that was at 10am. Might reply again asking how Lavia is? 

Not a fan of the Chelsea spendathon much but quite funny that now poor penniless Jürgen has finally unlocked some cash to spend that nae cunt wants to go anywhere near him :lol:

Really hope they end up blowing it on someone crap and not worth the Dosh now that they've shown their hand and the world knows they've got it burning a hole in their pocket. They need to sign a defensive mid or they're knacked based on the evidence of Sunday so I hope clubs absolutely take the piss out of him.

4 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

I thought the league or UEFA had passed some rule regarding those long term contracts and amortization.

You can give any contract you want, the rules now just make amortisation over 5 years