Other clubs' transfers

Greg

22 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Ok. 

I’ve travelled and lived all over and got home sick myself at times. After the initial excitement of being somewhere new wears off then I’ve felt it- never after a prolonged period though. Guess everyone is different. But yes, it seemed strange to me. 

What if someone in the family is ill or not very well?  Or even just the feeling of thinking your future is in London and then all of a sudden the manager doesn't rate you and you want to go back to where you feel appreciated?

Homesickness doesn't just have to be an initial thing

25 minutes ago, Manxst said:
26 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Well speaking from experience also, I moved to New York with no desire ever to go home and then suddenly, in my 5th year there I was crippled with home sickness and had to get out. 

Great. 

[emoji38]

Seems like everyone has worked out Everton are a complete joke. The only thing that will save them is that there are some truly awful teams that will finish below them. Still think they’ll be in a relegation battle all season despite surviving 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Seems like everyone has worked out Everton are a complete joke. The only thing that will save them is that there are some truly awful teams that will finish below them. Still think they’ll be in a relegation battle all season despite surviving 

Aye the bottom 10 is mingin this season 

53 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

They should have went all out for Wilson from us. I reckon we'd have sold him for 30M and whilst I love him we could have replaced him but he'd be perfect for them.

perfect in that he’d no longer be able to score against them :lol: