Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Yeah, if we hadn’t got Isak I’d be gutted about not getting Pedro. I still wanted to see if we could get him after Isak came through as he does have a different game but they would

occupy very similar positions. Pedro is a lot more powerful than Isak but not close to having Isak’s technical skill. Pedro will be able to play target man as well as wide forward, could have had him in as Wilson’s long-term

replacement but he’s not a natural finisher like Wilson either 

The cartel will look to block our progress at every opportunity, the same cartel who we’re happy to destroy English football as we know it.

The fact we’ve qualified for the CL in our first full season under PIF will have rocked Liverpool and Spurs in particular to their foundation’s.

They thought by curtailing our sponsorship they’d probably delayed our progress by 5 years at least. 

They’ll look to hinder us at every turn but it’ll be futile, you can guarantee our training gear sponsor is under intense scrutiny at the moment.

We’re playing the game and being very co-operative at the moment, be interesting to see how long we play nice for, before we decide to put Levy and co in their place.

Edited by Whitley mag

16 hours ago, midds said:

Does Daniel Levy think it's fair market value? 

Why do people keep saying this? They’re only questioning it because it’s the same owners and it’s a non story anyway.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

"Three year deal worth £20m." 

Seems pretty obvious to me it's not a £20m transfer fee. :lol: it could be more clear though. 

Surely something that “seems pretty obvious” means there’s a lot of assumptions in there.