Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Must be wild being a Palace fan going from such a dour boring experience to having a genuinely exciting manager who has got their players playing so well

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Must be wild being a Palace fan going from such a dour boring experience to having a genuinely exciting manager who has got their players playing so well

We went from Bruce to Howe 😁

I think we’ll sell Douglas Luiz. He’s a very good player but was well off it most of the second half season (strangely coinciding with when he got back together with that Alicia Lehmann). 

What makes me think we’ll sell him in particular is his original transfer fee will be fully amortised so he’s pure profit. Move him on for 60m+ and that gives us plenty of PSR room to work in. 

We’ll have Mings, Buendia, Ramsey and Kamara back from long term injury, plus will have shifted Lenglet, Zaniolo and Coutinho off the wage bill. 

This is why we brought Monchi in, work within the FFP rules and engage in ducking and diving, spending as little as possible to add depth. 

This also shows why Barkley for almost nothing would be a very good signing. 

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Would love us to take a punt on Jobe. 

He's obviously not the finished article, he mightn't even be that good, but he's 18 holding his own in the Championship so could be worth a shot.

Think think we’re at the level where we could take Blackburn’s Hungarian/English Am brotha and take minimal losses whether he flops in the Prem or no ala a Jason Scotland

1 hour ago, Astroblack said:

Think think we’re at the level where we could take Blackburn’s Hungarian/English Am brotha and take minimal losses whether he flops in the Prem or no ala a Jason Scotland

Why are we at that level?

47 minutes ago, Pata said:

Why are we at that level?

its a good questionu. Maddison worked. Fine Blackburn fella could replicate it( sorry not tryin to butcher his name) but that this point I think we’re in the position to the get the next Jamisson on a cheap. If it doesnt work,!oak him Ipswich. We’re in the position where we can take calculated risks. We’re Newcatle united. Dont forget. . 

49 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

its a good questionu. Maddison worked. Fine Blackburn fella could replicate it( sorry not tryin to butcher his name) but that this point I think we’re in the position to the get the next Jamisson on a cheap. If it doesnt work,!oak him Ipswich. We’re in the position where we can take calculated risks. We’re Newcatle united. Dont forget. . 

willock-1.jpg

Jobe is a complete gamble at this stage. Not even a fraction of thr talent of his brother and nowhere near Miley. 

Rigg has looked better in any game he's played this season. 

9 hours ago, brummie said:

What makes me think we’ll sell him in particular is his original transfer fee will be fully amortised so he’s pure profit. Move him on for 60m+ and that gives us plenty of PSR room to work in. 

jim carrey GIF

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Szmodics is 5 foot 6, played for dogshit sides for the entirety of his career (bar the purple patch last season), and 29 in September.

He's the sort of shite we should have been going for under Ashley for 5 million prior to another season fighting relegation.

Edit: he's also Irish fyi.

Edited by toon25

2 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Toon if you says he’s good enough  thats more more than though for me. and a good enough  then that’s all i need. You have more than enough credit 

willock-1.jpg