Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

At this point just wondering if there is a mind filter available that replaces “Chelsea are interested in” with something more palatable like the horrors of war 

Aye, it is definitely becoming a cards against humanity prompt card.

’Chelsea are understood to be interested in’:

’Your mams nicker draw’

’Ethnic cleansing’

’Raging war against the homeless’

Edited by Stifler

Just now, leffe186 said:

I was just making Vaj aware that you’d already made that change in policy.

Yeah it's the only way to do business these days sadly. Most cases will no doubt stunt their progress where they could play regularly at their home clubs. Still kind of mad unheard of kids getting bigger fees than most our established players. 

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

I am starting to wonder if Boehly is mentally ill or going through some sort of mid life crisis.

How is it even possible to have so many players?

Weren't they going to bring a rule limiting those excess loan players that Chelsea used to make millions off each year? 

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

I am starting to wonder if Boehly is mentally ill or going through some sort of mid life crisis.

Makes you wonder how many top players aren't even going to make the 25 man squad.

39 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Nkunku must be close to going out on loan this summer at this rate. £50m striker that’s going to be 3rd choice at this rate :D 

PL will cave in to Chelseas unlimited man squad by august 

Probably sold mudrik to the burger van outside for £300m but are allowed to play him

Edited by Fezzle

11 hours ago, TheHoob said:

Can't believe we finally got an actual swap deal, halcyon days. 

I can’t really judge the deal in all honesty as I don’t know the Juve players but it’s the type of transfer that only seems to be happening because of financial regulations surely 

14 hours ago, brummie said:

He's assuming they need special teams for set pieces, penalties, a whole different offensive and defensive line up. It's how they roll 

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Think his release is E45m but already on big wages circa E200kpw

But arent the taxes >50% for footballers in Spain? Mightve been able to match his net salary, but if Chelsea are in for him theyll probably offer him daft money

On 14/06/2024 at 11:35, Fezzle said:

Spanish tax calculator on €10400000pa - €5632780pa Net. £4855326 at 1.16 exchange rate

UK tax calculator on £9100000pa(at 1.16 exchange rate) - £4834786 Net.

31 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

But arent the taxes >50% for footballers in Spain? Mightve been able to match his net salary, but if Chelsea are in for him theyll probably offer him daft money