Other clubs' transfers

Greg

This Man Utd going for Tevez story is mad

How the mighty have fallen, reminds me of the day we loaned Rossi from Man Utd and to me that was confirmation that we were no longer in competition with the top teams

Man U also linked with Slimani along with Spurs. Come home sweet prince. We’d be every Algerians’ favourite team if the reaction to Bentaleb signing is anything to go by.

Ighalo, the old Watford player n all. Halcyon days.

Man U also linked with Slimani along with Spurs. Come home sweet prince. We’d be every Algerians’ favourite team if the reaction to Bentaleb signing is anything to go by.

Ighalo, the old Watford player n all. Halcyon days.

:lol: The guy was a good servant for his country, so won't knock him too much, but the idea of "Misses Ighalo" playing for Manchester United is hilarious. I have no idea what is happening at that club. He is the sort of player Newcastle should be signing in this window.

Slimani is a better player, but is in the same mould and a previous failure in this division.

I have no doubt we are in fact the ones looking at the likes of Ighalo and Slimani, just as we were looking at Giroud and Llorente apparently.

Maybe someone said United were interested to pique the agents interest. They'll be shocked when they get flown into Newcastle instead of Manchester.

Erikson to Inter confirmed.

Did it say how much he was sold for?

Was around £16-17m. Bargain.

not so much when its essentially £16-17m for 6 months since they could have gotten him for free in the summer

Then it's just £16m on player and agent fees in the summer against a lot more competition. It's also essentialy £16m to secure the player in the Peak of his career for the duration of the contract.

€55m up front. €5m in appearance based clauses. €5m if we qualify for the CL. €7.5m if we win the CL. €7.5m if he wins the Ballon d'Or.

€60m isn't bad.

This reminds me of the ridiculous clauses I would put in negotiations when I was desperate to sign a player on Football Manager and had no cash  :lol: