Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Willian to Arsenal apparently - three year 100K a week deal

That's not bad by modern standards

I read somewhere the deal to go to Arsenal was sealed by an enormous signing on fee. Curious to know what is considered as such these days.

hardly unusual since its a free transfer though not a good look when they've sacked 55 people because of "costs" just this week

Willian to Arsenal apparently - three year 100K a week deal

That's not bad by modern standards

I read somewhere the deal to go to Arsenal was sealed by an enormous signing on fee. Curious to know what is considered as such these days.

Kia getting his pay from both sides of the deal.

Arsenal have binned off most of their scouting team as well, so it will just be Kia’s clients from now on

Guest Howaythetoon

Oof

Good lad, best place for him. I imagine any new deal will be weighted with various clauses though. Exciting player!

I'm glad he's staying put, especially over going to Man U. But I dread to think of the 'saga' that will now continue all the way through to next summer. The past few months of rumours alone already got tedious.

We're almost certainly still going to sign him. The whole situation is because we want to sign Gabriel as well but can't afford both this summer unless we structure the Sancho payments in a certain way.

Will probably hold on to Smalling now and pay for Sancho pretty much in full this summer before prioritising a top CB next year.

We're almost certainly still going to sign him. The whole situation is because we want to sign Gabriel as well but can't afford both this summer unless we structure the Sancho payments in a certain way.

Will probably hold on to Smalling now and pay for Sancho pretty much in full this summer before prioritising a top CB next year.

Very interesting, I may hang about in here this coming season and see what the great and good clubs are doing to improve their chances of silverware.

Didn't you hear froggy!? That man said "we plan on having jadon in our team". The story is over. There will be no further discussions/articles/bids allowed. Dun.