Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Watford loaned Glenn Murray.

Murray and Deeney would have been some partnership in the Championship 5 years ago

We should’ve been in for Murray really.

Oh Alan

HBA stuff. Find a RW and the Ev front 4 are very decent on form.

They’ll still be mid-table come June next year

And we'll be going to the Championship. I don't like Everton but I can't knock their ambition.

ambition is all well and good but they've married that to ridiculously stupid recruitment the amount of money they've spent on transfers and no doubt wages in the last few years for 0 actual benefit in finishing position is ludicrous

And we'll be going to the Championship. I don't like Everton but I can't knock their ambition.

ambition is all well and good but they've married that to ridiculously stupid recruitment the amount of money they've spent on transfers and no doubt wages in the last few years for 0 actual benefit in finishing position is ludicrous

They didn't have Ancelotti over those years. They'd shite managers, now they've addressed that. I hope it fails but they won't end up in the same catastrophic position that we're in which is probably relegation.

Guest neesy111

PSG have bid £30m including add-ons for Bellerin according to The Guardian

Sell him and use the money to buy Thomas Partey and that's a good deal for Arsenal.

Bobby Robson had no association beyond his support for us before he managed Barcelona.

You’re right. So he might well be the first (Kluivert did the reverse).

Can’t say I’m too excited, but he started for the English champion so he’d sure be of help to us right now. But I foresee Liverpool taking us to the cleaners for another middling signing that will end up in our bench.

They didn't have Ancelotti over those years. They'd shite managers, now they've addressed that. I hope it fails but they won't end up in the same catastrophic position that we're in which is probably relegation.

Honestly, I remain skeptical that Ancelotti is a good fit for Everton.