Other clubs' transfers

Greg

According to a local news channel (which I quite trust for Barça news), we've reached a deal for Dest (20+5).

Semedo will also move to Wolves today for 30+10

What's Semedo like? Got a Wolves supporting friend who is interested to know.

According to a local news channel (which I quite trust for Barça news), we've reached a deal for Dest (20+5).

He’s Portuguese so there’ll almost certainly be something dodgy going on with agents and the Wolves owners

He's been quite inconsistent, tbf, but has had great flashes. Maybe with more stability he could flourish. By all means he's a good player. Attacking-minded, but not as gung-ho as people thought at first, he has decent defensive positioning. Again, he's been very unconsistent but the fact he never nailed down the starting berth hasn't helped.

Quick google and surprise surprise Semedo’s agent is Jorge Mendes, who would have thought it...

Another search suggests that Mendes is now bringing Douglas Costa from Juventus to join Wolves

Yeah Mendes and the Wolves owner are lining their pockets with Wolves' money, since they get a cut of all these transfers. I presume the fact that the team has performed really well has kept things quiet with Wolves fans, but it's quite scandalous.

Of course then the PL goes and bounces back your takeover. :lol:

They may well be lining their pockets with Wolves money, but at least it's coming off the back of some quality players, a quality manager and a team that is a joy to watch and follow for their fans.

We on the other hand have benefitted from absolutely nothing.

He's been quite inconsistent, tbf, but has had great flashes. Maybe with more stability he could flourish. By all means he's a good player. Attacking-minded, but not as gung-ho as people thought at first, he has decent defensive positioning. Again, he's been very unconsistent but the fact he never nailed down the starting berth hasn't helped.

:thup:

Don't rate Wilson that highly but should fit in at Burnley.

Stephens another British clogger for Dyche

Wilson's overall game is not that impressive but he has the knack of scoring goals. He is also very good on delivery in setpieces which should be help Burnley.