Other clubs' transfers

Greg

14 minutes ago, brummie said:

I tend to agree with you, I don't think they would, which is why it won't happen.

Although all those free kicks we pick up from Grealish (and more from Buendia I imagine) around the edge of the box having some chance resulting in goals rather than clearing the cross bar by 20 feet, that's a nice thought.

Will Sanson get more game time this season?

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

I saw a swap for Saul might be in the pipeline if they're interested 

Thing with Saul is he plays quite deep (should have been a Gundogan type midfielder) so would actually be a decent replacement for Fernandinho 

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Chelsea have bid £56m for Hakimi

They might only be able bid £54m now after that huge fine. The poor poor cunts.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

They might only be able bid £54m now after that huge fine. The poor poor cunts.

Asking price is allegedly £68m so they’re already working to their reduced finances…

Buendia confirmed to Villa. Norwich will miss him, but the money will be huge for them.

A good Euros would surely see City or Manure make a big offer for Grealish. Have to say...think he'd be fucking immense in Spain 

14 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Buendia confirmed to Villa. Norwich will miss him, but the money will be huge for them.

A good Euros would surely see City or Manure make a big offer for Grealish. Have to say...think he'd be fucking immense in Spain 

Ignoring whether the player would want to go or not, I genuinely don't think there is any amount of money large enough to be realistically offered to make the owners sell.

We've (apparently) got the third richest owners in English football. They've spent a ton already, and seem happy to continue doing so, they certainly won't give much of a shit about the money in.

What I am saying is, if there's a factor deciding whether he stays or goes, it won't be transfer fee.

Interestingly, the massive difference between these owners and Lerner is they're making sure their money gets spent sensibly. Some of last summer's signings were absolutely inspired, hard to spot any who have failed.