Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Monaco have signed that 16 year old striker from Genoa who's scored in Serie A for about 25million euros

Wow that's a risk tbh suppose if it pay off they can potentially treble that at least

Weirdest part is the length of the deal, 4.5 years. I mean, what? :lol: He'll never play for them, why not just let Girona sign him instead of signing him for Man City for four and a half fucking years and then loaning him to Girona? Weird as fuck.

“Tom Cairney has not travelled with the Fulham squad for today’s clash at Barnsley.

The Scot has been linked with West Ham this month, with the club ready to pay £15m to get him.

Fulham claim his absence is down to a knee problem - but speculation is rife.”

Mirror blog.

Think we were quoted £20m for him in the summer? Risky (and too complicated for our glorious leaders) to do some kind of elaborate swap around at this stage, but Shelvey to West Ham, Gayle to Fulham, Cairney to us would be fine by me; oh, need to chuck us buying  Iheanacho from Leicester (whatever chance there was surely diminished by Ulloa loan to Brighton) and Luan (the number 10 answer). I’d never heard of latter before this morning, but having read around and looked at the highlights reels he sounds and looks like he would really give us something else.

Guest Howaythetoon

“Tom Cairney has not travelled with the Fulham squad for today’s clash at Barnsley.

The Scot has been linked with West Ham this month, with the club ready to pay £15m to get him.

Fulham claim his absence is down to a knee problem - but speculation is rife.”

Mirror blog.

Think we were quoted £20m for him in the summer? Risky (and too complicated for our glorious leaders) to do some kind of elaborate swap around at this stage, but Shelvey to West Ham, Gayle to Fulham, Cairney to us would be fine by me; oh, need to chuck us buying  Iheanacho from Leicester (whatever chance there was surely diminished by Ulloa loan to Brighton) and Luan (the number 10 answer). I’d never heard of latter before this morning, but having read around and looked at the highlights reels he sounds and looks like he would really give us something else.

Stick to playing champ manager, it’s more realistic!