Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest dazzanufc1892
2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Never heard of it before, must be a 50+ (old person) thing. 

it definitely isn't 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Tardy means slow. As in retardation.

Fuck me, I’ve always thought it meant untidy in appearance. Does that mean I’m a tardy…

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

Tbf I think that's Maguire's position.

Yeah, but then it only makes more sense, because (a) you need cover in a tournament (b) Dier’s actually playing in that position every week and (c) it’s Maguire. Without delving too deeply, it feels like Dier basically does everything Maguire does, only better.

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, but then it only makes more sense, because (a) you need cover in a tournament (b) Dier’s actually playing in that position every week and (c) it’s Maguire. Without delving too deeply, it feels like Dier basically does everything Maguire does, only better.

I get that Maguire's a figure of fun because of his Man United form and with good reason, but you're also talking about England's joint record goalscoring defender here :lol: 

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I get that Maguire's a figure of fun because of his Man United form and with good reason, but you're also talking about England's joint record goalscoring defender here :lol: 

That and he’s been great for England mostly. I think he’s an easy target at Man Utd and it’s not as if he’s the only one that looks shit there, they all do [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

Mings is a horrible dirty player, his absence from football can only be a good thing IMO.

What’s wrong with the hate like? He comes across really well in interviews and seems a no nonsense type defender, but without malice!

15 minutes ago, HTT II said:

What’s wrong with the hate like? He comes across really well in interviews and seems a no nonsense type defender, but without malice!

He has a habit of stamping on opponents heads. It’s soured my view of him.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

He has a habit of stamping on opponents heads. It’s soured my view of him.

Aye but that was Zlatan wasn’t it? 

Just now, HTT II said:

Aye but that was Zlatan wasn’t it? 

There’s been a couple more incidents as well, but I can’t remember who was on the receiving end. He’s probably the dirtiest player in the league IMO.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Kimbo said:

There’s been a couple more incidents as well, but I can’t remember who was on the receiving end. He’s probably the dirtiest player in the league IMO.

Nah, not having that like. I can think of many more. Strictly in terms of his game, I think he’s decent, but can be rash, very similar to our own Burn, but he is more athletic and quicker. I’d have him here easily.

Just now, HTT II said:

Nah, not having that like. I can think of many more. Strictly in terms of his game, I think he’s decent, but can be rash, very similar to our own Burn, but he is more athletic and quicker. I’d have him here easily.

Who has done anything comparable to stamping on opponents heads?

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Who has done anything comparable to stamping on opponents heads?

Neil Lennon stamped on Shearer’s boot with his head!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
40 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s used a lot in American movies where a school is involved. Like back to the future for example 

And being school tardy

Edited by HTT II