Other clubs' transfers

Greg

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Imagine if he went to PSG and we ended up loaning Ekitike on deadline day after all this. :lol:

b28ce268-2906-45c5-bb9b-eb9fe2b05446_tex

Edited by KaKa

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

The amount of shite that will leave Forest on loan next summer when they're down, man:lol:

Another Forest hater :lol:

I'm guessing this is an envy thing because their making a lot of signings? :lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I'm guessing this is an envy thing because their making a lot of signings? :lol:

I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with being a Forest hater, more the fact that we obliterated them on Saturday and they offered absolutely nothing.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Being outspent by a newly promoted team is probably giving a few people Ashley-era flashbacks tbf.

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with being a Forest hater, more the fact that we obliterated them on Saturday and they offered absolutely nothing.

Okay ... I think they've made some really interesting signings. I think it's going to be a horrible year to be near the bottom, as all the clubs that came up are going to put up a decent fight.

Southampton, Villa and Everton should be very worried.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Being outspent by a newly promoted team is probably giving a few people Ashley-era flashbacks tbf.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it's all about, which is pretty pitiful.

Our spend since January is over £100 million for goodness sake, and we're still active.

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Okay ... I think they've made some really interesting signings. I think it's going to be a horrible year to be near the bottom, as all the clubs that came up are going to put up a decent fight.

Southampton, Villa and Everton should be very worried.

You see them as legitimate relegation candidates? I can see them underachieving, sure, but that’s a bold take :lol: .

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

You see them as legitimate relegation candidates? I can see them underachieving, sure, but that’s a bold take :lol: .

I wouldn't say relegation candidates per se, but they won't want to find themselves anywhere near that end of the table, because I think it will be a nightmare down there this season, and it will be very easy to get dragged into the mess.

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

The amount of shite that will leave Forest on loan next summer when they're down, man:lol:

Hope so, owner is a lunatic mind. Pretty sure they had over 35 first team players the other summer.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Another one for Forest, previously linked here 

Forest should be careful not to sign too many Nigerians, it has been a recipe for relegation. :lol: Fulham in 2021 and Watford in 2022 both fell prey to this strategy. Honestly, I could see all three they've signed/been linked to being decent for them: Awoniyi is a strong, quick player to knock the ball up to (Do not see him being as prolific as in Germany, where no one defends), Dennis has attitude issues but is very dangerous, and Moses has great pace and dribbling (Even though he is often going nowhere useful, he can win his team the match sometimes and was good for Nantes).

Forest had a load of debutants and we are a very good side at home who got into them right from the start and didn't give them a chance to settle in the game. Our pressing was brilliant. 

Think it's abit daft to write them off based on that performance alone, people are already tipping them for a record low points finish. Quite like how much they are giving it a go rather than doing a Norwich. 

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I wouldn't say relegation candidates per se, but they won't want to find themselves anywhere near that end of the table, because I think it will be a nightmare down there this season, and it will be very easy to get dragged into the mess.

They’ll underachieve with Gerard but it’ll click for them eventually imo despite him. Their squad has talent even though they’re being wasted currently; seems a few players have regressed under his management.

Bailey, in particular, is a player who is being chronically misused. I’d take him if he’s going cheap. 

5 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Forest should be careful not to sign too many Nigerians, it has been a recipe for relegation. :lol: Fulham in 2021 and Watford in 2022 both fell prey to this strategy. Honestly, I could see all three they've signed/been linked to being decent for them: Awoniyi is a strong, quick player to knock the ball up to (Do not see him being as prolific as in Germany, where no one defends), Dennis has attitude issues but is very dangerous, and Moses has great pace and dribbling (Even though he is often going nowhere useful, he can win his team the match sometimes and was good for Nantes).

Chill out man :laugh:

Just now, McCormick said:

They’ll underachieve with Gerard but it’ll click for them eventually imo despite him. Their squad has talent even though they’re being wasted currently; seems a few players have regressed under his management.

Bailey, in particular, is a player who is being chronically misused. I’d take him if he’s going cheap. 

Yeah, probably right about Villa. I just think if they have a bad start it could ramp up the pressure big time. Gerrard was already snapping at a reporter last week and has issues with Mings too.

Yeah, Bailey was great in Germany but his fitness issues have been disgraceful, same as their other left footed right side player Traore. Both really talented but just can't stay on the pitch.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Chill out man :laugh:

I am not hyping a single Naija player until after the World cup (maybe even until after the election). They seriously vexed me and my family with the rubbish they pulled against Ghana. Along with many vexations about that place in general. I wish the boys well, but that is as far as we go now. :lol: 

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it's all about, which is pretty pitiful.

Our spend since January is over £100 million for goodness sake, and we're still active.

How can you be 'pretty sure' of that?

People have their own reasons for disliking clubs, ffs. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Nah, it's even more a reason for them to sign players. Everyone wants us to get rid of our Championship cloggers but some are making fun of Forest when they are doing exactly that.

51 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I am not hyping a single Naija player until after the World cup (maybe even until after the election). They seriously vexed me and my family with the rubbish they pulled against Ghana. Along with many vexations about that place in general. I wish the boys well, but that is as far as we go now. :lol: 

Man ... that country sef. I totally understand :lol:

49 minutes ago, toon25 said:

How can you be 'pretty sure' of that?

People have their own reasons for disliking clubs, ffs. 

Probably because as soon as someone posts a tweet mentioning them signing a player, here come all the Forest doomers! ;D

36 minutes ago, Pata said:

Soon 33 year old Jack Colback was their MotM in their season opener in front of our eyes but they shouldn't be signing players. :lol:

Doesn't say much for their other 6 new signings who started on Saturday then

Edited by jack j