Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Wow, that could actually happen. PSG could put in a big bid, Rashford is clearly not enjoying himself at Man U and Man U won’t want to lose out on a big fee for him. Can’t see Man U selling without lining up a replacement though 

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Wonder how Ekitike would feel about that.

Comes here on loan with an option to buy…

If I’m Rashford, you have to get out of Manchester United, I’m not sure PSG is the best move, however. Come to Newcastle Marcus…

Guest HTT II

If he’s up for sale genuinely, we should be all over Rashford btw, he’s been well below par (Forest fan forum parlance) in the last season and a bit, but there is a top player in there somewhere and his profile is great.

Funny listening to Forest fans talk about doing 'thorough research' on players and 'getting the right personalities' through the door as if any sort of coordinated strategy has gone in to their transfer window.

14 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Funny listening to Forest fans talk about doing 'thorough research' on players and 'getting the right personalities' through the door as if any sort of coordinated strategy has gone in to their transfer window.

How do you know they haven't? :lol:

Really don't understand the Forest bashing. So strange.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

How do you know they haven't? :lol:

Really don't understand the Forest bashing. So strange.

Aye its not even really a risk, they'll be getting parachute payments for the next few years anyway

I don’t have an issue with Forest’s business at all, they’re being really ambitious and it could work. They’ve brought in good players. The major issue is getting them to gel as a team quickly. I don’t know much about their manager but he seems well regarded so it’s nice to see him being backed