Other clubs' transfers

Greg

21 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Less than 80million euros has to be the least specific price I've ever read

You TOO can own a Bernardo Silva for ONE easy payment of only €79,999,999.99.

3 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Good signings for Everton with Coady and Onana but they desperately need another striker.

Arnautovic available. We've pulled out in part due to fan backlash. :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

Arnautovic available. We've pulled out in part due to fan backlash. :lol:

What was your opinion on him ? 

Is Rashford finished as a top player ?

While it’s lovely to see ManU struggle, part of me is offended at how fucking stupid that club has been. All that fucking money thrown straight into the toilet for going on a decade.

21 minutes ago, Ben said:

What was your opinion on him ? 

Is Rashford finished as a top player ?

I think we need attacking options but we can do better than Arnautovic. :lol: I've no idea how he was indentified as a viable option.

Rashford's issue is confidence and finishing. Plenty there for him to be a good player for years to come. Hoping Ten Hag can get the best out of him.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

I think we need attacking options but we can do better than Arnautovic. :lol: I've no idea how he was indentified as a viable option.

Rashford's issue is confidence and finishing. Plenty there for him to be a good player for years to come. Hoping Ten Hag can get the best out of him.

What about Troy Deeney or Pukki on a short term deal? Seems to fit the age range..

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

How much do you reckon he'd go for if someone came in? I'd have him in a heartbeat.

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

How much do you reckon he'd go for if someone came in? I'd have him in a heartbeat.

We can't sell players that actually want to leave never mind the likes of Rashford. Doubt he'll ever be sold. 

£30-40m player at the minute I'd say. Maybe add £10m for the English premium. 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Forest have already signed 2 left backs already this summer, how come they're targetting another one?

They've got absolutely no plan [emoji38]

Fulham and Bournemouth gone about their business well this summer in contrast 

5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

They've got absolutely no plan [emoji38]

Fulham and Bournemouth gone about their business well this summer in contrast 

They also had squads that had recently been in the PL while Forest got promoted mostly thanks to good loan signings.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

They also had squads that had recently been in the PL while Forest got promoted mostly thanks to good loan signings.

Forest will doubtless have missed their 5 loanees - Spence and Garner in particular. But in the playoff final only 3 of those played . The rest of that squad, bar Samba, is still there today.

To bring in the number of players they have is surely a recipe for disaster. 

Do Man U not need a central midfielders ? they keep getting linked with wingers and number 10s but probably have the worst two center mids in the top 10, its almost as though they are just winging it.