Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

You literally bought a 1 in 3 striker for £60m in the summer. :lol: Settle down. The market was banjaxed long before we bought Antony.

Isak's career record at Sociedad was a goal every 184 mins in the league, tbf. Goal contribution every 160 mins, if you start bringing assists in. Most goals scored by an under 23 player after Haaland and Mbappe since 2019/whenever at the time we signed him etc. 

I'd say his fee was a bit inflated in today's market looking at the bigger picture but the raised eyebrows were mainly due to a final poor 6 months in Spain more than anything, his value prior to that would've been seen comfortably at £60m, imo. Wood's price to value was much worse and I was one of the ones that thought he'd do alright [emoji38] we paid 75% more than his actual worth.

Edited by Gallowgate Toon

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

One of Britain’s best tax evaders 

And if memory serves me right, a Brexiter?

Campaigned to leave the EU then took what was left of his business to the EU.

File under cunt, a la Dyson.

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

That would be a great signing and that price is really decent actually. Impressive if they pull that off. His face in that picture man :lol:

Sky were talking about it earlier and three presenters all said that Inter would happily let him go for €30m to make money as they’d only paid 15 and were desperate for the cash. They all also said he’s quite limited technically and basically got forward by pushing his way up the field physically rather than by skill or tactically. Came across as a decent signing for sub top team to be honest. 

47 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Danjuma in England speaking to Forest, Bournemouth and Everton. I think he's a bit better then a relegation battle.

This would annoy me. He'd be a good signing for the price, clearly, if Everton are in the running given they haven't (or shouldn't) have a pot to piss in

6 hours ago, Manxst said:

Sky were talking about it earlier and three presenters all said that Inter would happily let him go for €30m to make money as they’d only paid 15 and were desperate for the cash. They all also said he’s quite limited technically and basically got forward by pushing his way up the field physically rather than by skill or tactically. Came across as a decent signing for sub top team to be honest. 

Aye his price is a bit inflated due to the World Cup. 

Funnily enough Lautaro Martínez was going to be the one they wanted to cash in on big and he's probably one of the only players ever to have won the world cup and have their value drop, he was that bad [emoji38]

Guest reefatoon
7 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

the fuck’s he been lately

(rhetorical, I’ll wiki it :lol: )

then let the rest of us know :lol:

Edited by reefatoon

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Reckon Diaby would want to go arsenal and play second fiddle to saka? 

He plays just as much on the left as on the right, so he'd be competing against Martinelli and Saka. With injuries & CL next season I don't think that would be an issue.