Other clubs' transfers

Greg

10 hours ago, Jack27 said:

damnit

Vickery was saying he’s not that close to making a Man City squad. Thought for the league Danillo (Forest new signing) would fit well and was quite a coup for them. Describing him you wonder if we should’ve took a gamble on him.

57 minutes ago, Froggy said:

£20m+ for Potter too wasn't it? Second highest fee ever paid for a manager after Nagelsmann to Bayern. 

Mad that managers don't command higher fees in general. It's a much bigger change for Brighton to lose their manager in the middle of a season than it is to lose any one player. Seems like they've replaced him brilliantly so far Tbf, but that's beside the point :lol:

Seems like Brighton are to Chelsea, what Southampton were to Liverpool at one point.

Fair play to Brighton though. If this comes off they'll have took c.150M off Chelsea, which if invested wisely could set them up with a good core for years.

56 minutes ago, tgarve said:

West Ham signing Ings

Where's that from?

How much did they pay for Scamacca? Must be one of the worst signings of the season like, been absolutely shocking whenever I've seen him. 

18 hours ago, Jack27 said:

damnit

This was one of our targets I was most interested in as it seemed to tick a lot of boxes that we’re aiming for. 

I imagine the pull of City and Pep is a big one but I think he’s daft going there as it could take years to break through. We’re that short in players in that role he could have got game time this season here.