Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Apparently we agreed a fee with Roma for him, based on an initial loan and obligation to buy at the end, but we had the obligation to buy based on him featuring in 75% of games due to his injury history, and Roma didn't agree to that.

Wonder if we go back in and reach a compromise on the conditions for the obligation to buy.

47 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Apparently we agreed a fee with Roma for him, based on an initial loan and obligation to buy at the end, but we had the obligation to buy based on him featuring in 75% of games due to his injury history, and Roma didn't agree to that.

Wonder if we go back in and reach a compromise on the conditions for the obligation to buy.

I’ve not seen a lot of him is he any good ?

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’ve not seen a lot of him is he any good ?

Honestly, I haven't watched much of him either.

I know we were linked a fair bit in the summer too, and then that report of details of our bid this window popped up, so I'm guessing there was some truth to it.

Seems highly rated and is positionally versatile, also another left footer, which would be good, and he's also quite tall. Just a shame about the injury history, but could still be worth a punt as he's still young and can be had for a decent price as Roma's price is fair.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Think its bollocks and his agent and Roma are struggling to shift him. It was reported AC milan had agreed a deal for him a day or two ago wasn't it. He has been shopped around us and Spurs and suddenly Bournemouth are in the running. Seems suspiciously like thats the kind of club he will end up at and all the others have passed.

34 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Think its bollocks and his agent and Roma are struggling to shift him. It was reported AC milan had agreed a deal for him a day or two ago wasn't it. He has been shopped around us and Spurs and suddenly Bournemouth are in the running. Seems suspiciously like thats the kind of club he will end up at and all the others have passed.

Yeah, maybe you're right.

4 hours ago, UpTheToon said:

it’s a genius business move isn’t it. Classic supply v demand.

Buy all the midfielders. Constrained supply then raises prices. Sell most of the midfielders. Profit. 

BoehlyBall

3 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Bournemouth splashing the cash this window. Remains to be seen if it’ll work out of course, but you’d be nervous if you’re a relegation rival.

Of course it will work, it was only money that saved us.

Daughter Reaction GIF