Other clubs' transfers

Greg

It seems to me that Ashley won't spend big because he wants the books to balance with no outsanding debt in order to make the club an attractive prospect to any potential buyer.  Trouble is the fat git seems to think that makes the club worth more than potential buyers are prepared to pay.

Or instead, he wants do the absolute bare minimum to survive in the league and pocket the lucrative television deals etc.

Have Ajax come into some money? Already bought Tadic and seems like Daley Blind is going back there. Didn't think they'd be able for those wages

I know it was last season but they did sell Sanchez and Klaassen for nearly £70m and always sell players for a lot most seasons, might have been sitting on that money....maybe  :dontknow:

Business done by Fulham and West Ham fully illustrate that this club is never going anywhere under the fat cunt who I fucking hate more with each passing day. The fact that even though the transfer fees have rocketed these last few years and still our record transfer is from before this prick bought us is just taking the piss.

It's amazing but you can indeed find more hate for him, despite thinking you hated him enough already  :lol:

Have Ajax come into some money? Already bought Tadic and seems like Daley Blind is going back there. Didn't think they'd be able for those wages

Some careful monitoring that pays off. The Ashley way.

Seri was linked with Barcelona last year.

He wasn't 'linked', he was about to sign until the deal fell through at the last minute after Nice noticed a loophole in his release clause and hiked the price.

Seri was linked with Barcelona last year.

He wasn't 'linked', he was about to sign until the deal fell through at the last minute after Nice noticed a loophole in his release clause and hiked the price.

Ok.

I've never seen the lad play. All I know is there was lots of Barca talk about him last year. Didn't know it got that close.

Now look at us.

Shaqiri to Liverpool for £13.5 mil seems a good deal.

Wonder if it will set off the Ritchie to Stoke, Townsend to us, Antonio to Palace merrygoround

That sort of thing only works for other clubs.

Shaqiri to Liverpool for £13.5 mil seems a good deal.

Wonder if it will set off the Ritchie to Stoke, Townsend to us, Antonio to Palace merrygoround

That sort of thing only works for other clubs.

and presupposes that stoke weren't willing to pay for ritchie until they sold shaquiri...again that sort of bollocks only really applies to us

They haven't signed anyone from Lille for 20 million anything from what I can see. But of course if it means we can pour another glass of misery onto our situation let's pretend they have. You know, we're not the only club not spending big sums on players, I've looked at forums of other clubs and a lot of them are saying the "we're being left behind" stuff too. Everyone can't be being left behind, can they?

They haven't signed anyone from Lille for 20 million anything from what I can see. But of course if it means we can pour another glass of misery onto our situation let's pretend they have. You know, we're not the only club not spending big sums on players, I've looked at forums of other clubs and a lot of them are saying the "we're being left behind" stuff too. Everyone can't be being left behind, can they?

Yves Bissouma apparently

All those clubs aside B'mouth will absolutely spend anyway.

We will as well, I reckon. Somewhere around the £50m mark, whilst breaking our transfer record.

I just think jumping in here to pile on the misery every time another club is linked with a transfer north of like £15m is a pointless exercise.

Regarding the left behind stuff, I just think if say 10 clubs are in similar situation to us in terms of transfers, then I genuinely can't see how we're being left behind.

Apparently Bournemouth are broke.

Chelsea are a shambles.

Don't know what the rest are playing at.

Harsh on Chelsea tbh, they're about to hire Sarri and sign Jorginho.

Yeh maybe. Haven't been following closely. But those signings should've been made in May/June. How it's taken until mid-July to get rid of Conte is shambolic imo.

They will be fine I suspect.