Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Mbappe, Griezmann, Dembele would be a tasty front three in a post-Messi world

€600m in transfers to put those 3 together, give or take!

Have you considered offering a fraction of their value after a period of heavy monitoring?

B Silva plays on the wing for them in the same position as Mahrez and they've got Sane and Sterling too. Think his game time will be limited next season and he may look for a move

B Silva plays on the wing for them in the same position as Mahrez and they've got Sane and Sterling too. Think his game time will be limited next season and he may look for a move

Nah, they’ll move him inside. Squad depth, champions league assault etc. Silva will be fine for another year.

My goodness. David Silva earlier in his career also played out wide and drifted from that position.

Bernardo Silva is clearly the same type of player man. Surely you can see that.

Bernardo Silva and Gundogan will be fill ins for David Silva and DeBruyne through the middle.

Howay man!

Guest Howaythetoon

Given what he’s won, it’s money well spent, it does add to the argument that he would only achieve success through money though. Unlike Mourinho I can see Pep doing something mad in the future taking on a random project club that doesn’t have the ability to spend money or attract top players.

If you do Pep, I know a good club in NE1...

Looking at his spend at City though, bloody hell. He will have to win a few more titles and a CL to make such an outlay worth it.

Mahrez man, I love watching him play.

Most of the time the clubs he's been at are having to grossly over pay for players too, so you have to take that into account.

Still not sure it's a case of him just having all the top players and therefore winning everything. Not sure a lot of other managers can achieve what he does given the same players tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

How much have Man City spent under the Arabs and not just on players, but facilities etc? Bet it’s over a billion which is ridiculous, but the brand of Man City which isn’t just about a team of players, is probably worth that on paper at least anyway. Their transformation man, they were league one a few years back and being humped 8-1 off Southgate’s Boro with Pearce as manager and David James up front :lol: They can thank KK for kick-starting them.