Other clubs' transfers

Greg

So is Real going to go all in on MBappé or Neymar. If I were Real, and from what I saw against Argentina, I'd splash 300+ on Mbappé. Kid had troubles this season with PSG, but has shown for Monaco and now the national side, that at his best, he's a freak of nature. Turning only 20 later this year as well.

So is Real going to go all in on MBappé or Neymar. If I were Real, and from what I saw against Argentina, I'd splash 300+ on Mbappé. Kid had troubles this season with PSG, but has shown for Monaco and now the national side, that at his best, he's a freak of nature. Turning only 20 later this year as well.

Neymar is more marketable. plus he's a twat so will fit in very nicely

I always thought Neymar's move from Barca to PSG was a way for him to get to Real Madrid. That's who I think they will go for.

His agent and father always tried to get him to Real Madrid. It was his own decision to go to Barcelona to play with Messi despite what his agent and father tried to force. With that being said, I can see the fact that he ended up badly with the Barcelona board making him likely to move to Real Madrid, and with FFP in play and Mbappé doing well I can see PSG being fine with letting him go for a huge profit.

Aye it's about player profile I imagine, they were looking to replace Neymar so at the time Dembele made sense even if he's been injured and used rather poorly.

You sign Mbappe if you are looking to move on from Suarez I imagine.

Pretty ballsy move by Ronaldo. Looking forward to seeing how it goes

It opens up the CL at least, was hard to compete with a team which had the best midfield and the best goalscorer :lol:

Especially with so many teams being run badly.