Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, Andybiotics said:

Where's that ceiling Klopp keeps talking about?

I wish Howe wasn't quite so professional at times. I'd love him to sneak something in about these pricks and ceilings in to an otherwise professional press conference next season.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Klopp and his ceiling.  He’s just completely overhauled his midfield.

He's like the cunt in the class at school, like. Smarmy prick when it's going his way. Petulant wanker when it isn't. Never his fault.

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Nice to see Wolves in the FFP shitter, mind.

I think it's rank tbh. How they supposed to have competed in the top 7/8 like they did for a couple of seasons if they weren't allowed to do what they did? It's like they had the audacity to try and compete, whereas during the same seasons Ashley did fuck all to try for us and ended up making a fortune from it. 

1 minute ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

How are Liverpool not in breach of FFP ? They've spent over 240 million euros  in a year and have brought in about 80 million euros. 

Nowhere near, they are a monster of a club with revenues of hundreds of millions 

2 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

How are Liverpool not in breach of FFP ? They've spent over 240 million euros  in a year and have brought in about 80 million euros. 

I’m sure I read somewhere they took a loan to buy Szoboslai (was it on here?) no idea how true this is - apparently didn’t count towards FFP? (Prob false rumour)

3 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

It’s a rolling 3 year process

We need to get a training kit sponsor, training ground sponsor, stadium sponsor (sorry traditionalists we need the money) and a whole bunch of smaller “official _________ supplier” sponsors like other clubs or we’ll never be able to compete.

9 minutes ago, Mikky said:

I’m sure I read somewhere they took a loan to buy Szoboslai (was it on here?) no idea how true this is - apparently didn’t count towards FFP? (Prob false rumour)

It's because it's a release clause so they had to transfer all the money upfront so nothing to do with FFP. Think Chelsea were negotiating deals above players release clauses in cases like Enzo to avoid having to pay it all upfront too.