Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Picture of Rafa supposedly at Heathrow airport yesterday on Twitter. Sure it’s BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tweet from a certain Tom Clements............

Guest neesy111

Didn't realise until today that this monster wants to bankrupt the club.

The next portsmouth.

Delete if been posted already.  How grim is this from Richards Keys blog

"Well done Rafa," Keys wrote on his personal blog. "It turns out Mike Ashley was right after all.

"After spending £102m on 18 players the previous season Ashley always believed Benitez had enough to make Newcastle comfortable. He did.

"Now comes Rafa’s big test. I’m tired of reading about his threats to leave if he doesn’t get his own way. He won’t get his own way.

Delete if been posted already.  How grim is this from Richards Keys blog

"Well done Rafa," Keys wrote on his personal blog. "It turns out Mike Ashley was right after all.

"After spending £102m on 18 players the previous season Ashley always believed Benitez had enough to make Newcastle comfortable. He did.

"Now comes Rafa’s big test. I’m tired of reading about his threats to leave if he doesn’t get his own way. He won’t get his own way.

Just been sick in my mouth.

And I'm tired about reading his thoughts, Richard Keys man, the fucking hypocrite. I remember him penning in his blog a criticism of Ashley, reminiscing about the Hall days and how Sky were always treated brilliantly by the club when Keegan was manager. Now he's praising him and criticising Rafa because he's a forrin. Expect nowt less from a bloke who was bucking his daughter's mate while his wife was suffering from cancer. Vile human being.

I'm fewmin for some reason. :lol: Rattled, marra.

There's no way Rafa would leave us to go to West Ham, is there? If he goes, it'll surely be to a premium European team, surely? I honestly think he loves the Toon Army too much to end up at West Ham.

You would imagine there would be loads of clubs abroad who would want him though, and he'd probably be tempted if he were younger. We are really lucky in that he wants to be in England, and preferably the north by the looks of it.