Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Lots of people say they will be done with the club but what does that actually mean? I never go to matches as I live thousands of miles away, I don't buy replica shirts, I don't in any way financially support the fat man. However I've been a supporter for nearly 50 years, it's impossible not to be interested, concerned, anxious at what is happening. I can't support some other club, it just doesn't work like that and I can't just pretend that NUFC doesn't exist and ignore it however much sense it would make to do so.

I'm a supporter in my own way as we all are, and it's a life sentence in this case with very little chance of parole and a near on certainty that the fat man hasn't finished with the rogering he's been dishing out for the last ten years.

The depressing thing for me is, say Rafa leaves then after a few years fats leaves -  we may appoint a decent manager, but it will be highly unlikely it'll be someone who gets us like Rafa does.  He's a rare beast. 

This is such a unique opportunity for us to step up to the next level, but it coincides with having an owner who is too arrogant to care - infuriating  - only needs modest investment - e.g Burnley or Brighton levels - but he can't even do that.  Truly never hated anyone in football as much as I do Ashley.

Lots of people say they will be done with the club but what does that actually mean? I never go to matches as I live thousands of miles away, I don't buy replica shirts, I don't in any way financially support the fat man. However I've been a supporter for nearly 50 years, it's impossible not to be interested, concerned, anxious at what is happening. I can't support some other club, it just doesn't work like that and I can't just pretend that NUFC doesn't exist and ignore it however much sense it would make to do so.

I'm a supporter in my own way as we all are, and it's a life sentence in this case with very little chance of parole and a near on certainty that the fat man hasn't finished with the rogering he's been dishing out for the last ten years.

Well hopefully it'd mean the people who can/do go, stop going until the cunt is gone.  It just won't happen though, too many people don't or for some reason won't understand it and never will. Shame the "some" is more like 10's of thousands.

Something like this.

x6A7J7b.png

Daniel Storey replied to one of my tweets saying that his family are from Newcastle, which is probably why he writes so well about us. It's worth looking up his previous articles on us / Ashley. I find them almost therapeutic. Then 5 minutes later the anger sets in again.

Daniel Storey replied to one of my tweets saying that his family are from Newcastle, which is probably why he writes so well about us. It's worth looking up his previous articles on us / Ashley. I find them almost therapeutic. Then 5 minutes later the anger sets in again.

I'm angered up to the hilt man, can't deal with any more.

Ashley just don't get it, and never has.

Rafa is not here for the money, he's here for the project and to be near his family.

If the project is not right, he will walk away at the end of the contract!

He's in no hurry to sign a new contract. He will only sign when he is convinced all the things he wants are in place.

Personally I think he will take this year left on his contract and hope that someone (Staveley or someone else) buys the club. If not, then he's off.

Im shocked that the club hasnt been able to show a plan suitable to Rafa  :fool:

It's because Ashley doesn't care about a plan.

HE DOESN'T CARE AT ALL!!!

ASHLEY OUT!

If Rafa walks the supporters will have to take some serious measures, preferably boycotting St. James's on matchday and protesting outside the ground meanwhile. I know it's a ludicrous example but in March West Ham supporters threw a hissy fit as you all probably remember and now the two dildos in charge of the club decided to bring in a world class manager and give him some serious financial backing. I know Ashely is probably the devil incarnate but he can take a hint just like any other club owner and we're not giving him any hints by packing St. James's to the gills every other week.

If Rafa walks the supporters will have to take some serious measures, preferably boycotting St. James's on matchday and protesting outside the ground meanwhile. I know it's a ludicrous example but in March West Ham supporters threw a hissy fit as you all probably remember and now the two dildos in charge of the club decided to bring in a world class manager and give him some serious financial backing. I know Ashely is probably the devil incarnate but he can take a hint just like any other club owner and we're not giving him any hints by packing St. James's to the gills every other week.

He didn't take the hint when all hell let loose after Keegan left.....

I'll just go back to taking the piss out of our set up, and whichever hopeless cunt is put in charge. If I can be bothered that is. I doubt it will ever get as low as it did during the Pardew years where I actively wanted us to lose.

If I can be bothered that is. I doubt it will ever get as low as it did during the Pardew years where I actively wanted us to lose.

Really? I think it'll be worse, having tasted a tiny amount of hope only to be fucked over yet again.

Guest chopey

If I can be bothered that is. I doubt it will ever get as low as it did during the Pardew years where I actively wanted us to lose.

Really? I think it'll be worse, having tasted a tiny amount of hope only to be fucked over yet again.

Rafa leaving and a returning for unfinished business Pardew would be snake belly levels of low.

I think my hope was eroded a good while ago so the effect isn't as dramatic now. When we signed Rafa I was convinced it was the start of a new era as he wouldn't come here unless he was sure we would show ambition at some point. In hindsight, the pessimists who said he would only get fucked over by Ashley same as the rest, were right. There's no great anger or joy at the moment, more just a sense of apathy.