Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I mean, unless something major changes I assume he just sees out this year then fucks off.

Unless we make a couple of major signings, I am viewing it that way, so looking forward to a decent season, even if it's on the back of loan signings. Not really looking beyond that unless Rafa signs a contract extension.

Guest ElCid

I mean, unless something major changes I assume he just sees out this year then fucks off.

Unless we make a couple of major signings, I am viewing it that way, so looking forward to a decent season, even if it's on the back of loan signings. Not really looking beyond that unless Rafa signs a contract extension.

With that fat cunt in charge not a chance in hell he will sign with the total lack of investment. Will stay the year as no chance he or another club is going to be paying the 6 million clause and then the club will implode in alarming fashion but the prick running the club couldn’t give two fucks.

DL on his way.

Two months ago!

“I spoke with him before he left in January and told him he would love Newcastle,” Luiz told The Daily Mail about Kenedy.

“I told him about the great support and atmosphere. Now he is in love. I am not surprised.

Rafa Benitez is also a great friend of mine. I told Kenedy that he would find a special coach, a special person who would improve him as a player and also as a man. I told him he is in good hands.”

Guest Howaythetoon

The King would have sent a photo of himself. Rafa like Hughton, KK and Sir Bobby before him is a genuine bloke, a real man of the people.

The King would have sent a photo of himself. Rafa like Hughton, KK and Sir Bobby before him is a genuine bloke, a real man of the people.

It'd be a photo of the King shagging the kid's mom :lol:

Even over here in Ireland he’s been spending loads of time meeting fans, especially the younger ones.. he knows well that’s how you keep future generations hooked.

I see more black and white (and away shirts) here now than at any point in the entertainers years or before that. So there’s still an appeal to the club obviously even though the younglings know nothing of Mike Ashley yet..

They’re training about 5 mins from me so I’ve been seeing all the goings on over the last week.

There’s been quite a few comings and goings in fancy executive cabs. The airport is only 15/20 mins from where they are so you wouldn’t know who’s been there apart from the team and the media don’t give a shit so there’s no rumours whatsoever.