Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa isn't daft, he said they'd had two months to bring players in so how likely is it they will bring the required players in with a week to go? They want him out now, Ashley is probably prepared to risk relegation to get shot of him. The useless fat mess likes to pretend the headlines don't bother him, but he's incredibly petty and vindictive when he gets criticised.

It's the height of fucking ignorance. Loaded, morally bankrupt crook casting broad stroke bullshit judgements on what paying, hardworking blue collar punters should expect for a kings ransom out of their wages and the time they give every weekend. Who the fuck do these people think they are? Honestly.

Fat hippoheaded no mark.

:lol: Wasn't his bullshit Sheikh scandal him wanting that little bit more?

:lol: Mental, right? We're a disgrace for hoping our club may look to improve year on year, but Fat Ash is just doing his thing by claiming he wants out and then increasing his asking price every time a reasonable offer comes along.

Guest firetotheworks

"They always want that little bit more."

Aye, outrageous that.

That tends to happen when what you actually get constantly diminishes, you fat cunt.

That Allardyce is a prick as well.

I don't think Ashley is valuing what Rafa has actually brought to the club.  Fans started to believe in the club again, match attendance was increadable in the Championship.  If Rafa leaves Newcastle will loose attendance, league position and might well get relegated again.  It's to much of a risk to gamble with in my opinion. 

The only thing that I can think of stopping Ashley from investing in players is that he wants to sell badly (I'm hoping).  But that is also a big gamble to pull the plug before you sell.  See what happend to Villa and Sunderland, who both had owners wanting out and used the same tactic.

That’s part of the reason he wants Rafa gone imo. Giving fans ideas above their station.

Attendance doesn’t really matter in terms of club finances, so he doesn’t care.

Rafa has given fans a bit more expectation, not the bullshit wanting Champions League you hear from fathead or Souness but the expectation of not just existing in the Premier League. Rafa has given us some pride back and we love him for it, the way the man is and acts, along with sheer hard work he clearly puts in and expects from the players, why wouldn't we love that.

Ashley hates it, he hates how popular Rafa has become. Well if Ashley has took the time to take in the city, the people, the area, the love of the club and the football he might understand where the fans come from. He didn't because he's an ignorant, arrogant greedy money grabbing arseflap.

I do think he's (MA) got some sort of exit plan at the back of his mind these days. The non-spend going to pay off the debt etc.

Hope you're right but he's so vindictive, who knows what he has planned. I don't even think the fat idiot thinks that far ahead tbh, hence why we get so many stupid decisions at the end/start of a season.

I do think he's (MA) got some sort of exit plan at the back of his mind these days. The non-spend going to pay off the debt etc.

We've been saying that for nearly 10 years and yet here we are still second guessing his ownership of NUFC.

We've been saying that for nearly 10 years and yet here we are still second guessing his ownership of NUFC.

I know right. I mean we jumped the shark a long time ago so literally nothing surprises or shocks me but being this 'frugal' is the only logic I can apply to the madness. Whilst, knowing he gets a kick out of getting his own way.

Guest firetotheworks
:thup: Good to see an article like that coming from a newspaper rather than having to be written on Ashley Out's website for example.