Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Just want everyone to fuck off forever tbh. I fucking hate rumours, ITKs, the outraaaageous banter, and everything about the whole thing.

Guest firetotheworks

Hutchison is a prick - always has been. Ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on Goals on Sunday last week and he had far too much to say, if you know what I mean.

Everything is speculation but no transfer activity from Ashley suggests to me the deal is very much on and he expects it to go through.

After coming back up under him we looked like relegation fodder twice and both times he sanctioned spending in the January window, worked once didn't the second time due to McCLaren.

The stakes are even higher now with the increased TV money, just makes no sense that if it was all down to him he'd let it ride on this squad because whatever happens he'll lose money when spending a little gives him a strong chance of making it.

Just watched his press conference. He's beaming like a Cheshire cat when he walks in and then when the talk comes round to transfers it is almost like he's trying to look miserable on purpose then when asked about him needed players by the 20th January he says "maximum" but again has a massive grin then still smiling talking about options and targets.

Given how angry and aggressive he was in pressers in the last Jan window and in August........... I wonder if he knows something...

Rafa's a pretty chill guy so it's hard to read in to things too much. I know he gets angry at times but in interviews/press conferences he hardly ever seems to lose his rag despite whats going on.

I remember the season we went down after we'd lost to Norwich and we were pretty much doomed his reaction was the same 'We focus on the next game'. He doesn't get flustered easily.

Team is announced - “well played Rafa, taking the cups seriously”

Lascelles off injured - “ridiculous to start first teamers, should have played the kids”

Exactly. :lol:

Team is announced - "nice that we're taking the cups seriously, but I'd rather rest key influential players"

Lascelles off injured - "urgh"

Lascelles off injured - “ridiculous to start first teamers, should have played the kids”

Team is announced - "nice that we're taking the cups seriously, but I'd rather rest key influential players"

Or in your case:

Team announced: [absolutely nothing]

Lascelles off injured: [nothing]

Concede a goal: [start fucking moaning about how we're still shite and shouldn't have risked Lascelles]

Or in your case:

Team announced: [absolutely nothing]

Lascelles off injured: [nothing]

Concede a goal: [start fucking moaning about how we're still shite and shouldn't have risked Lascelles]

Shit, sorry for posting nothing at some points of the day.  Didn't realise that was such a problem for you.  Will also stop getting annoyed at when we're shit too.  Sorry.  Again, gotta understand the mindset you want from posters. 

I also need to learn how to make sweeping generalisations in order to get cheap laughs.  That is something you seem to think is important.