Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m not wholly convinced by his reasons being COVID. Ok maybe a oart if that comes into play, however the pandemic has been going on in China for over a year now. They had to stop their League and he came back across for a while. Meanwhile the rest of the world got hit by the pandemic. He’s went back out there and finished the season off and been back for about 2 months now.

You would have thought that he would probably have quit sooner if it was only just about the Pandemic.

This is the first time he’s ever walked early from a contract isn’t it? Think it probably is COVID

If the takeover happens and he comes back I think I’d pass out.

I realise there’s a lot of ifs there.

I'd imagine it resembling the feeling of winning a trophy, us nufc fans would obviously no little about that.

I’m not wholly convinced by his reasons being COVID. Ok maybe a oart if that comes into play, however the pandemic has been going on in China for over a year now. They had to stop their League and he came back across for a while. Meanwhile the rest of the world got hit by the pandemic. He’s went back out there and finished the season off and been back for about 2 months now.

You would have thought that he would probably have quit sooner if it was only just about the Pandemic.

It's very very difficult to get a visa to enter China right now and even if you do you have to quarantine for 14 days.  If he's here and working it basically means he cannot see his family at all, they can't come here, he can't go there.  If you choose to live in China then you're essentially cut off from your family for the foreseeable future unless you're willing to leave and not come back.  That'll take it's toll and I believe that's the reason he chose to go.

Guest neesy111

It's very very difficult to get a visa to enter China right now and even if you do you have to quarantine for 14 days.  If he's here and working it basically means he cannot see his family at all, they can't come here, he can't go there.  If you choose to live in China then you're essentially cut off from your family for the foreseeable future unless you're willing to leave and not come back.  That'll take it's toll and I believe that's the reason he chose to go.

:thup:

Guest reefatoon

Aye, people are setting themselves up for a mighty fall here, especially when he signs for someone else. Don’t do it to yourselves, it will be too much.

I recon Rafa heard Bruce’s recent comments and he doesn’t want to get sacked by Dalian for gross misconduct so he has resigned before he roars into Newcastle and slaps Bruce all over for dissing him.

Parker to be binned at Fulham. Rafa hired as his replacement. They close the gap and go into their final fixture needing a win to survive. That fixture is against Newcastle at home. Rafa in the home dugout and fuckwit in the away one. Fulham win 5-0 and relegate Newcastle and Bruce on the final day.

Parker to be binned at Fulham. Rafa hired as his replacement. They close the gap and go into their final fixture needing a win to survive. That fixture is against Newcastle at home. Rafa in the home dugout and fuckwit in the away one. Fulham win 5-0 and relegate Newcastle and Bruce on the final day.

I think they’ll do that with Parker.