Newcastle United 2 - 1 Stoke City - 16/09/17 (post match reaction from p21)

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Do Sky normally show highlights again in the same style as Game of the Day? I missed it yesterday so only saw the MOTD highlights.

Guest neesy111

Do Sky normally show highlights again in the same style as Game of the Day? I missed it yesterday so only saw the MOTD highlights.

They do via Demand etc IIRC.

Mark Hughes is one annoying cunt! We controlled the game, we decided when we were content with them having all the possession, when we wanted to put pressure on them we did and then we had most of the ball and created lots of chances.

Mark Hughes is one annoying cunt! We controlled the game, we decided when we were content with them having all the possession, when we wanted to put pressure on them we did and then we had most of the ball and created lots of chances.

He seemed to imply that we were an inferior side whose tactics were to contain them and try and sneak something on the break. This was the sort of opposition that the mighty Stoke would have to learn to deal with.

I like Hughes, but Stoke are not Chelsea and we weren't afraid of them.

Remember Mark Hughes got subbed on for Blackburn at SJP, got a yellow card for not retreating 10 yards for a freekick on the halfway line and got subbed back off.

Also got sent off in that 5-1 game and he took his jacket off and just dropped it to the floor. Can't stand him. Cracking player in his day by all accounts though

He's a creep like. They were shite after the first 10 minutes.

Crowd reaction after they scored was great like. Unconditional support.

The difference between having complete confidence in your dreamboat manager and having a Pardoo/McClaren/Kinnear/Souness etc...