Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 01/10/17 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Joselu's last chance? Needs a good game today to keep his place.

I've got very little confidence in any of our strikers but both him and Perez are due a goal if only due to probability. They've missed enough, sooner or later one of them's got to go in.

Perez hasn't missed much. He's not getting into the positions to miss

He's had a couple of feeble efforts in the last few games. I'm starting to wonder if he can actually strike a decent shot.

No idea how this one is going, no idea at all.  On paper there is only one winner - but we all know they can either be devastating or shite.  Best thing about this Liverpool team is their defence - any team can score against them, just not sure it's us.

We need a big atmosphere and a few things to go our way today. 6th or 7th is up for grabs.

Just can't see us coping with their attacking talent, doesn't really matter about their iffy defence.

Interested to see how Shelvey and Merino play though, pretty brave move to give them a go together against this opposition.

The only away game which Wijnaldum might score in due to it being a home ground for him for a year.

Wonder if he actually tries at st James' for a change. Didn't give a fuck for the second half of that season we went down.

I would only change 1 from Sunday

elliott

yedlin clark lascelles mbemba

shelvey merino

ritchie perez atsu

joselu

Pretty much what I wanted to see apart from mbemba, hope it's nowt serious.  Other than that I'm happy with that.